• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py IsekaiLust [v1.0.4 Alpha] [LustArchitect]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

vexyree

Feb 23, 2023
so you cant find the teddy bear because of a bug and wont fix it what a joke and a waist of time , not going to be playing anymore
They said its not implemented yet and that it will be in the next story progression aka update. The bug that they were referring to was about a visual bug relating to the book menu and how it was not tracking the story progression accurately something which they mentioned on the discord server that is now fixed and released a patch for on patreon. So I think you are mistaken and it seems a bit irrational and extreme to call this new in-development visual novel a "joke" when it was released not even a few weeks ago and operates on a solo dev for animation and dialogue writing. I would say give the game time to progress and leave it on the back burner, give the developer time to write and produce the story. Otherwise, I think that this comment is not fair to this creator or other small teams.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
They said its not implemented yet and that it will be in the next story progression aka update. The bug that they were referring to was about a visual bug relating to the book menu and how it was not tracking the story progression accurately something which they mentioned on the discord server that is now fixed and released a patch for on patreon. So I think you are mistaken and it seems a bit irrational and extreme to call this new in-development visual novel a "joke" when it was released not even a few weeks ago and operates on a solo dev for animation and dialogue writing. I would say give the game time to progress and leave it on the back burner, give the developer time to write and produce the story. Otherwise, I think that this comment is not fair to this creator or other small teams.
releasing a fix for patreon only when the public version is out is closer to a dick move than a joke i agree, is there a fix for the relationship not changed even if you changed them ? (totaly not angry because i've spent two in-game weeks looking for the fucking teddy bear T_T and came across nothing new except random picture for the flower picking scene :S )

vexyree

Feb 23, 2023
releasing a fix for patreon only when the public version is out is closer to a dick move than a joke i agree, is there a fix for the relationship not changed even if you changed them ? (totaly not angry because i've spent two in-game weeks looking for the fucking teddy bear T_T and came across nothing new except random picture for the flower picking scene :S )
I apologize if my initial response was unclear; allow me to clarify. The recent update or patch was first released to Patreon supporters, as they enjoy priority access as a perk for financially supporting the game's development. Most artists provide incentives like these to encourage continued backing.

The updated version was made exclusive to Patreon supporters because the creator promised them priority support, updates, and patches. Additionally, the patch included extra content beyond simple bug fixes, which would be unfair to release to the public before giving Patreon supporters a first look. The creator's intention is to consistently release content to Patreon supporters before making it available to the public. However, the creator has the final say on the release schedule and may choose to adjust it as they see fit.

To address your specific question, the creator has confirmed on Discord that the issue has been fixed, with a public release scheduled for Friday. Moving forward, they aim to maintain a weekly release schedule, updating the game every Thursday or Friday.

As for the teddy bear incident, let me clarify for those not on Discord or Patreon. In update v1.0.1, the storyline ends after you visit the store and inquire about the teddy bear. A subsequent scene with the shop owner concludes with a humorous "your bear is in another castle" reference, hinting that you should return later for the bear to give to Linda. This scene marks the definitive end of update v1.0.1, with the story set to continue in update v1.0.3.

The reason for the gap is that v1.0.2 focused on addressing significant bugs that negatively impacted player immersion, such as rewriting and fixing dialogue, addressing UI issues, fixing the time cycle, adding sound to NSFW scenes, and incorporating additional sound effects. This update has not been publicly released yet to both maintain Patreon incentives and to prepare for a substantial update with v1.0.3, which will include more teddy bear-related content. In essence, the upcoming v1.0.3 update is set to address book-related issues and relationship tracking problems, along with introducing more NSFW content and advancing the story. The developer has made numerous game-related fixes and is eagerly anticipating the opportunity to share this comprehensive update with everyone.

Please note that the developer, who single-handedly handles both animation and dialogue, has been releasing updates at an impressive pace. For those interested in the timeline of events and releases, be aware that F95 has its own guidelines and time constraints for updating threads. To avoid spamming and ensure clear formatting for timely updates, I'll address it here:

UPDATE TRACKER:

1. Update v1.0.0 release date: 4/2/2023 (April 2, 2023)
2. Update v1.0.1 release date: 4/13/2023 (April 13, 2023)
3. Update v1.0.2 release date: 4/18/2023 (April 18, 2023)
4. EXPECTED update v1.0.3 release date: 4/21/2023 ~ 4/22/2023 --> (April 21, 2023 ~ April 22, 2023)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I apologize if my initial response was unclear; allow me to clarify. The recent update or patch was first released to Patreon supporters, as they enjoy priority access as a perk for financially supporting the game's development. Most artists provide incentives like these to encourage continued backing.

The updated version was made exclusive to Patreon supporters because the creator promised them priority support, updates, and patches. Additionally, the patch included extra content beyond simple bug fixes, which would be unfair to release to the public before giving Patreon supporters a first look. The creator's intention is to consistently release content to Patreon supporters before making it available to the public. However, the creator has the final say on the release schedule and may choose to adjust it as they see fit.

To address your specific question, the creator has confirmed on Discord that the issue has been fixed, with a public release scheduled for Friday. Moving forward, they aim to maintain a weekly release schedule, updating the game every Thursday or Friday.

As for the teddy bear incident, let me clarify for those not on Discord or Patreon. In update v1.0.1, the storyline ends after you visit the store and inquire about the teddy bear. A subsequent scene with the shop owner concludes with a humorous "your bear is in another castle" reference, hinting that you should return later for the bear to give to Linda. This scene marks the definitive end of update v1.0.1, with the story set to continue in update v1.0.3.

The reason for the gap is that v1.0.2 focused on addressing significant bugs that negatively impacted player immersion, such as rewriting and fixing dialogue, addressing UI issues, fixing the time cycle, adding sound to NSFW scenes, and incorporating additional sound effects. This update has not been publicly released yet to both maintain Patreon incentives and to prepare for a substantial update with v1.0.3, which will include more teddy bear-related content. In essence, the upcoming v1.0.3 update is set to address book-related issues and relationship tracking problems, along with introducing more NSFW content and advancing the story. The developer has made numerous game-related fixes and is eagerly anticipating the opportunity to share this comprehensive update with everyone.

Please note that the developer, who single-handedly handles both animation and dialogue, has been releasing updates at an impressive pace. For those interested in the timeline of events and releases, be aware that F95 has its own guidelines and time constraints for updating threads. To avoid spamming and ensure clear formatting for timely updates, I'll address it here:

UPDATE TRACKER:

1. Update v1.0.0 release date: 4/2/2023 (April 2, 2023)
2. Update v1.0.1 release date: 4/13/2023 (April 13, 2023)
3. Update v1.0.2 release date: 4/18/2023 (April 18, 2023)
4. EXPECTED update v1.0.3 release date: 4/21/2023 ~ 4/22/2023 --> (April 21, 2023 ~ April 22, 2023)
not too sure what you see as my specific question, if you mean that changing the relationship and it having an actual effect in-game is fixed and i'll have to wait for the next realese then it's nice (?)
though even now that i've cooled down, i still find it in a bad taste to release fix to suporter and make public user wait, while public release sound like a nice gesture it's actualy a test build and the user are effectively testing the game, reporting any error and providing (somewhat constructive) suggestion, making those people wait for a fix of the bug they repport and having supporter get the fix without delay seem wrong to me (though i do understand for the delay in new content)
since you're speacking of the content to come, is there any talk about having some notice to the player for having seen all the curent content ? (that's the second thing that realy got in the way of my enjoyement of the game, first being the landlady error and gender mix up in the text)

vexyree

Feb 23, 2023
not too sure what you see as my specific question, if you mean that changing the relationship and it having an actual effect in-game is fixed and i'll have to wait for the next realese then it's nice (?)
though even now that i've cooled down, i still find it in a bad taste to release fix to suporter and make public user wait, while public release sound like a nice gesture it's actualy a test build and the user are effectively testing the game, reporting any error and providing (somewhat constructive) suggestion, making those people wait for a fix of the bug they repport and having supporter get the fix without delay seem wrong to me (though i do understand for the delay in new content)
since you're speacking of the content to come, is there any talk about having some notice to the player for having seen all the curent content ? (that's the second thing that realy got in the way of my enjoyement of the game, first being the landlady error and gender mix up in the text)
You will need to wait for the next release to see these updates.

It is essential to recognize that any game, whether it is a Patreon or public release, and especially when still in development, may contain issues or bugs that a single developer cannot immediately identify or resolve. To address this, the creator is now saving the versions separately, allowing for the prompt resolution of similar issues without making users wait for the next version. This approach maintains the exclusivity and priority for Patreon supporters by offering them new content first, while still providing patches and bug fixes to everyone. In doing so, it seeks to balance the interests of all users and create a more enjoyable gaming experience for everyone involved.

Regarding your question about notifications for players who have completed all the current content, I am happy to report that the creator has acknowledged this issue, following discussions within the community. They are making the implementation of a feature that will allow users to track completed and remaining events, ultimately enhancing the overall enjoyment and user experience. The specifics of this feature are not yet clear, but it could be integrated within the game's book or as a separate interactive option (hinted at these).

The following is my opinion, strictly constructed from what I see and hear from the community:
  • The creator's commitment to listening to the community and actively improving the visual novel experience, while respecting Patreon supporters and accommodating public users as much as possible, is commendable. In my experience, this creator genuinely cares for their community and consistently strives to release updates as frequently as possible. As a solo developer, they have outperformed many other visual novel creators in terms of update frequency and engagement with both Patreon supporters and public users – they care and they listen to both the good and the bad, this I can actively vouch for as it’s HEAVILY evident in the discord and Patreon community channels.
~ Also would like to leave readers with a quote (general):

"Life unfurls as a vibrant tapestry, interwoven with our experiences and connections, guiding us on a journey of self-discovery. Embracing each opportunity to learn, grow, and cherish our shared existence, we find true wisdom and lasting impact by adopting diverse perspectives and cultivating the objectivity to view situations through an unbiased lens."

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Im sorry, my mistake I really had a crush on her and ...thought it would be a really nice mother figure.
Can change if its THAT bad.

I had like 3 other monica options I did myself from scratch but she was the winner.
but all the other story characters are totally original.

thank you for the feedback
I don't mind AT ALL! :love: :love: :love: It's not like every chick in the Universe has an absolute unique hair style that No One Else can EVER use...

Our anime club has a running joke when we see one of the generic character look/styles: "Look! Rei (NGE) (or Usagi or Kyoko or whomever) got a new job!"

Last edited:

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
I don't mind AT ALL! :love: :love: :love: It's not like every chick in the Universe has an absolute unique hair style that No One Else can EVER use...

Our anime club has a running joke when we see one of the generic character look/styles: "Look! Rei (NGE) (or Usagi or Kyoko or whomever) got a new job!"
I agree to that
Also, There will be more monica scenes very soon.

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
1682384348262.png

Dear Isekai Lust Community, We are thrilled to announce the release of a brand new update for our beloved visual novel game, Isekai Lust! This update is packed with amazing new features, enhancements, and bug fixes that we know you're going to love. We couldn't have made it this far without the incredible support and dedication of each and every one of our Patreon members. Thank you for being a part of this fantastic journey with us! Here's a quick rundown of what you can expect in this latest update:

• More Lust & Exciting Events: We've upped the ante by adding even more lust to the game, along with new events and interactable items to keep you engaged and entertained.
  • NSFW Audio Fixing/Implementation: We've added immersive NSFW audio to elevate your gaming experience and make it even more engaging.
  • Bug Fixes Galore: We've been hard at work squashing those pesky bugs to provide you with a smoother gameplay experience.
  • Dialogue Improvements: We've fixed some dialogue mistakes and implemented brand new dialogue to further enhance the story building.
  • Shader Testing & Implementation: Our team has been experimenting with shaders to improve the overall visual experience.
  • Casual Bug Fixes: You know we love to squash those bugs! We've made some additional fixes for a more polished game.
  • New Animations: We've introduced new animations to make your time in the world of Isekai Lust even more lively and dynamic.

Book Rework in Testing Phase: We're currently testing a rework of the book system to bring you an even better in-game reading experience. We're confident that these updates will make Isekai Lust more enjoyable and captivating than ever before. Your continued support means the world to us, and we can't wait to see your reactions to all the new features and improvements! Once again, we'd like to express our deepest gratitude to the Isekai Lust community. Your feedback, enthusiasm, and encouragement have been invaluable in helping us make Isekai Lust the best it can be. Happy gaming, and here's to even more exciting adventures in the world of

Tips for the update

Before diving into this latest update, we have a little tip for you: be sure to step outside your in-game home on Friday night! Monica says getting some fresh air is good for you, and who knows what exciting new events and surprises might be waiting for you out there?

And that it may be interesting to go to the flower camp Thursday Night.
Isekai Lust! ~ Lust Architect

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes