Ren'Py IsekaiLust [v1.0.4 Alpha] [LustArchitect]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

vexyree

Feb 23, 2023
seems good but there is no content as of now, only one scene I could find with the wolf girl and it was out of nowhere
There are additional scenes available, but the thread has yet to be updated. Updates are released publicly every Friday via the itchio website and Patreon page (F95 zone takes longer to update for guideline reasons).

--> The most recent build is always a week ahead in terms of updates and can be found on Patreon.

--> Version 1.0.3 which features an abundance of "meaty" content, will not be accessible to the public until this Friday.

--> Once version 1.0.3 releases to the public version 1.0.4 will become available to Patreons.

Reactions: bjpm

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
image.png

Greetings Isekai Lust fans! We're excited to announce a fantastic new update for your favorite visual novel game! Prepare to dive into the world of Isekai Lust, and experience new content and improvements that we're sure will leave you wanting more.

Here's what's new in this update:

New Monica Scene: Get ready for a captivating new encounter with Monica! What new adventures await our protagonist and this sultry character? You'll have to play to find out!

New Sarah Scene: Sarah's back with a fresh scene that will undoubtedly spice up your gameplay. Will your relationship with her take an unexpected turn? Only one way to know!

New Character: A mysterious new character is joining the Isekai Lust family! Are they friend or foe? Their identity and role in the story will be revealed as you progress through the game.

Fixed Bugs Involving the Book: We've squashed some pesky bugs that were causing issues with the book system. Now you can enjoy a smoother, more immersive experience.

Reworked Book System: We've completely reworked the book system, and it's now 100% functional! This means a more seamless integration of the book into the gameplay and storyline.

Teddy Bear is Now Here: Say hello to the adorable Teddy Bear! This new addition to the Isekai Lust world might just become your new favorite companion.

New NSFW Scenes: As always, we're committed to delivering the steamy content you love. This update includes several new NSFW scenes that will surely heat things up in the world of Isekai Lust.

Not yet in the game but currently in development:

• System of scenes achievement
  • Android Versions
Don't wait any longer! Update your game now and immerse yourself in the latest additions to the Isekai Lust universe. We hope you enjoy this new content as much as we enjoyed creating it for you. Thank you for your continued support, and stay tuned for more exciting updates in the future!

The Isekai Lust Team

Tips for this version:
  • Monica and sara like to talk outside at friday
  • You can now masturbate at the bathroom. (Would be interesting to try it after offering monica and sarah water at the kitchen)
  • Be carefull with cats on the roff.
  • Its nice to check the girls profile in the book to see if there isnt any tip every once in a while..

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
So... um, what's the point of letting us choose the relationships if the MC is not related to them no matter what?
Capture.PNG
Would make far more sense to have him reincarnate as a baby otherwise it doesn't work.

Drakknation

Oct 18, 2018
How do I get the teddy bear? After visiting the shop I waited roughly 3 in-game weeks and nothing has happened yet. Is it somewhere else other than the shop?

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
cow update.png

This one took more than usual, Im sorry for that. Had some problems along the way.

But we got 5 new characters! New locations! New main story events! New side events! And now we got cows!

Fixed a lot of bugs too thanks to the feedback of the community

We play tested it But If you find ANY bugs please tell me on discord as soon as possible.

Also, take a look at our patreon if you will or and our

Reactions: vexyree

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Something wrong with the images in OP or is it just me ?
It seems they've been all removed and cannot display, throwing "The requested page could not be found." error.

Reactions: Lust Architect

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Something wrong with the images in OP or is it just me ?
It seems they've been all removed and cannot display, throwing "The requested page could not be found." error.
That was my bad. Removed them to update and had problems uploading the new ones :/ Should be fine now.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2675765

Can someone who has played it clarify that before I download it? If the mc has no one and was isekaied, how does the wincest tag work here?

Thanks.
Basically a women let's the adult MC she just met move in to her house out of the kindness her heart and then there is a time skip pf a few months. Only thing the relationship option does is make these adults that have known each other for a few months refer to each other as mother/son and sister/brother just because. Don't know if that can accurately be called even inseki let alone incest.

Edit: The women and her daughters are related to each other so there may be threesomes later in the game but the relationship option would still be meaningless.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes