Ren'Py IsekaiLust [v1.0.4 Alpha] [LustArchitect]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Basically a women let's the adult MC she just met move in to her house out of the kindness her heart and then there is a time skip pf a few months. Only thing the relationship option does is make these adults that have known each other for a few months refer to each other as mother/son and sister/brother just because. Don't know if that can accurately be called even inseki let alone incest.

Edit: The women and her daughters are related to each other so there may be threesomes later in the game but the relationship option would still be meaningless.
Ok, so basically what the other comment said is right, there is no incest and rather it is a roleplay, or who knows what you can call that, it would not be inseki either because he is not adopted nor is he married to someone of them.
It could be because of the mother-daughter relationship :HideThePain:, but I suppose that changing the mc's relationship with them does not affect the relationship between them, that is, they continue to be mother-daughter and the player only selects the mc's relationship with them, right?

I guess I'm going to try it to get rid of the doubt :LUL:, thanks for the explanation.

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Something wrong with the images in OP or is it just me ?
It seems they've been all removed and cannot display, throwing "The requested page could not be found." error.
so where tf is the bear
If you are on 1.04
I made some modifications to let that more easy and clear how to get to that point.
If you are to everything in tips of the book.
the game itself will give tips to you, and not only once.
(trying my best not to spoiler here)
"Unless I messed up again" But at least till now it seems like I didnt this time.

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Im sorry to say but there was a bug just found in the 1.0.4
Even with all the playtest sometimes it just slip out.
If your game version you can buy milk.... DONT
it can bug the whole story of your game.

I really didnt knew about it untill a few minutes ago.
the bug was reported and fixed
the version without the bug is already upload on

Again Im very sorry for the inconvenient

Thanks for playing.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Molly quest keeps asking me to milk her, am I missing something?. Game looks really promosing, really enjoyed it.
Indeed it seems like broken, but its not.

I think I put a number too high of "milks" required to the next sex scene
It should be fewer times, some people talked about it already.
So I took note

I think 2 or 3 should be enough. ( I dont like when games consume much time of players with the same actions, and I did just that there.)

Hint, after the first time you get the sex scene, every 3 times she will request for sex.

Thanks for your comment/feedback

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
when she says that she brought a bucket, try other answers, it helped me C:

anyone having problems with this quest? I have no idea
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, thanks for the comment.

If your save didnt broke for buying the milk beforehand (the player should not be able to buy the milk/ only extract it from the cows)
"My fault, fixed already on itch version."
You should only talk to her with milk on storage and she will react about you carrying milk.

Please

Tell me if it doesn´t work.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
how much playable content is there? the post says its v1.0 usually that means full game but dl is 300+ mb. so was just wondering if i should play now or wait till there is more content( i usually play a game if it has more than 500mb).

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Anyone know where this bear is? They say check the book for hints. All my hints say is "no new hints"
Does it say it for all the girls?
Because if you are on the point the book say that for all the girls
you should be getting a "feedback tip" message when you get to the two main checkpoints of the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So I seem to be stuck right from the start.

Went and did the flower thing until I got 50 coins to do the guild exam, then after I got told to get the map went to Linda who tells me she wants a teddy, went to shop and then Debbie said they don't have any teddy bears but she'll let me know if they find one. Nothing seems to progress after this but a few days later I get spammed with the MC saying he hasn't been able to sleep for three day's and that I should check the roof at dawn (blue moon) but I have no idea where the roof is or how to get to it. My closest guess is to go through the backdoor but it just keeps telling me I need to fix it and find the tools to do so but I have no idea where to find tools.

Edit: So yeah I found the succubus who was sitting on the roof, which is just at the entrance however she appears during the yellow moon not the blue moon like the game mentions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lust Architect

Lust Architect

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
So I seem to be stuck right from the start.

Went and did the flower thing until I got 50 coins to do the guild exam, then after I got told to get the map went to Linda who tells me she wants a teddy, went to shop and then Debbie said they don't have any teddy bears but she'll let me know if they find one. Nothing seems to progress after this but a few days later I get spammed with the MC saying he hasn't been able to sleep for three day's and that I should check the roof at dawn (blue moon) but I have no idea where the roof is or how to get to it. My closest guess is to go through the backdoor but it just keeps telling me I need to fix it and find the tools to do so but I have no idea where to find tools.

Edit: So yeah I found the succubus who was sitting on the roof, which is just at the entrance however she appears during the yellow moon not the blue moon like the game mentions.
Im sorry, for the confusion about the color of the moons.
My mistake. Fixing that right now.

Thanks for the feedback

But after that were you able to advance normally?

Edit:
Just went to check and she only appears on the blue moon
But since there are "two phases" of the blue moon
And she only appears during the first one
Im going to make her to be there during the two phases of the blue moon so it can be clear.

Also going to make the message more clear.

Again thanks for the feedback

Last edited:

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
Im sorry to say but there was a bug just found in the 1.0.4
Even with all the playtest sometimes it just slip out.
If your game version you can buy milk.... DONT
it can bug the whole story of your game.

I really didnt knew about it untill a few minutes ago.
the bug was reported and fixed
the version without the bug is already upload on

Again Im very sorry for the inconvenient

Thanks for playing.
Thanks for reading.
:FacePalm: Here we go again, from start.

Anyway, I wonder if the weekends can be filled with weekday events (as placeholder). I feel like playing a game without much elements.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Im sorry, for the confusion about the color of the moons.
My mistake. Fixing that right now.

Thanks for the feedback

But after that were you able to advance normally?

Edit:
Just went to check and she only appears on the blue moon
But since there are "two phases" of the blue moon
And she only appears during the first one
Im going to make her to be there during the two phases of the blue moon so it can be clear.

Also going to make the message more clear.

Again thanks for the feedback
Yeah it worked for me after that. I am a little confused though since the phases I could see was sun in clouds, sun, yellow moon and blue moon however there seemed to be 5 phases while playing and my understanding is start of day/morning (not shown) - noon (cloud + sun) - afternoon (sun) - evening (yellow moon) - night (blue moon). That at least is my understanding of the time but from your comment it seems like this picture when she appears is at the blue moon.

Which also makes the whole she appears at dawn weird since dawn is when the sun rises in the morning while dusk is when the sun sets in the evening but at the point when she appears it's already dark outside and you even have another phase after this where it's dark outside before you go to bed which at least in my brain at most makes this be night and then late night/midnight/after midnight.

gheseki

Jun 3, 2021
im stuck right now, i encountered the succubus and did the teddy bear quest, but when i check the book, there are no available tips

Reactions: Lust Architect
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes