• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
Amidst centuries-long space conflict between Alliance of Free Planets and Neo-Terran Confederacy, allied crusier FSS "Isis" is sent on a mission that could turn the tides of war. However, among it's crew, there's one officer that wants to pursue his own devious plan...
Isis: The Fall is a visual novel in which you follow one man's quest for revenge. Seven powerful female crew members of "Isis" are ripe for conquest; can you bring them to fall and save your homeland from another defeat?​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-02
Release Date: 2022-05-15
Developer: Tjord
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Other games: Dark Lord Rises - Divinion - Record of Asturion War - Valdana: the Fall
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Improvement Mod* - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screen (2).png Screen (3).png Screen (1).png Screen (4).png Screen (5).png Screen (6).png Screen (7).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
If it looks decant and it's anything even vaguely resembling a space opera I'll play it.

Viewer

Feb 19, 2018
Just want to let you know there is a bug with one of the endings.

While running game code:
File "game/audio.rpy", line 4, in script
call screen banners_map
ScriptError: could not find label 'ending_alliance'.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Just want to let you know there is a bug with one of the endings.

While running game code:
File "game/audio.rpy", line 4, in script
call screen banners_map
ScriptError: could not find label 'ending_alliance'.
F*ck, of course one time I actually do playtest the game numerous times, I make such stupid mistake at the very end.

I'll upload patched version today, hopefully with recollection mode thrown in as a bonus.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes