Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
This game is wonderful.
Thanks! You don't know much it means to me, that someone is enjoying my games.

maybe in future patches u can add alternative endings or as mentioned, an epilogue for what happens after the corruption ?
There are two endings in the game (albeit one bugged), both dealing with alternate 'after stories'. Dunno if adding more would be worth it, they'll probably get really repetitive.
I also have neat idea for short(er) sequel to one of those endings, but for now, I want to focus on polishing Isis.

maybe lke a day to day happenings on the ISIS ship ?
At the beginning, I certainly had an idea of more 'open' gameplay - hence the ship interface, instead of continuous narrative more typical to visual novels. However, I decided it was not worth the hassle, and pacing of the latter part of the game would also suffer.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks! You don't know much it means to me, that someone is enjoying my games.

There are two endings in the game (albeit one bugged), both dealing with alternate 'after stories'. Dunno if adding more would be worth it, they'll probably get really repetitive.
I also have neat idea for short(er) sequel to one of those endings, but for now, I want to focus on polishing Isis.

At the beginning, I certainly had an idea of more 'open' gameplay - hence the ship interface, instead of continuous narrative more typical to visual novels. However, I decided it was not worth the hassle, and pacing of the latter part of the game would also suffer.
Great minds think alike and i loved your models and the whole concept of it. i played many games like this. Sansha mendan, prison battleship. Areas of gray ( especially episode 3 ) ... corruption by mr.c... insgiht of you.... the twist... last hope... many many more... hit me up if ur looking for suggestions ahahah

i realized what many games lack is the aftermath story... like its all just a few scenes of pre-corruption. and one or 2 scenes of after corruption.. its like you wanna know and feel the impactn of your corruption ynoe ?... not like a one night thing...

Anyway.. this game is considered a completion with and start and an end... wonderful piece of art... decent ui with and bug free, lest for one ending...

you can really consider this as a money making thing... earn small money.. fuck the haters and do it at your own pace and fill out the gaps till it becomes a master piece on steam.. definitely something i would look forward to supporting and following through.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Great minds think alike and i loved your models and the whole concept of it. i played many games like this. Sansha mendan, prison battleship. Areas of gray ( especially episode 3 ) ... corruption by mr.c... insgiht of you.... the twist... last hope... many many more... hit me up if ur looking for suggestions ahahah

i realized what many games lack is the aftermath story... like its all just a few scenes of pre-corruption. and one or 2 scenes of after corruption.. its like you wanna know and feel the impactn of your corruption ynoe ?... not like a one night thing...

Anyway.. this game is considered a completion with and start and an end... wonderful piece of art... decent ui with and bug free, lest for one ending...

you can really consider this as a money making thing... earn small money.. fuck the haters and do it at your own pace and fill out the gaps till it becomes a master piece on steam.. definitely something i would look forward to supporting and following through.
i also just wanna add that Tjord is gonna be another game deceloper im keeping watch. if im gay ima suck ur d, but no homo

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Tjord Will you please at least have the option to post the patch for the bug as its own seperate entitiy as well as reupload the entire game?!

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/audio.rpy", line 4, in script
call screen banners_map
ScriptError: could not find label 'ending_alliance'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call screen banners_map
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call screen banners_map

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call screen banners_map
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
He knows about it... Just look at the first post of Page 3. He's working on a hotfix!

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
@Tjord Will you please at least have the option to post the patch for the bug as its own seperate entitiy as well as reupload the entire game?!
If you just want to see the ending and not care for gallery and other fixes, just unpack and swap the file I attached to this post with one inside 'game' folder.

Sep 21, 2017
Tjord ,thanks for another great game. I dont know if you are able to spare the time or effort, but as like fufu123 said, can you add more day to day events, not in the sandbox way, of course. But preferably show more girls, such as the other pilots, and the female crew. After all the game mentioned that most of the crew were female, so was hoping to see more of them like the corruption of the female pilots after corrupting Natalya or maybe after corrupting Serena. Or maybe corrupting the female lower deck crews and making them purge the the male crew while u have an orgy in the middle .

Also any plans for a sequel to this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: NKaizer

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
My good sir, I would just like to say that I quite enjoyed your work. Models are absolutely fantastic, and I will be looking into your previous work. Looking forward to more.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes