Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Didn't see it cause it's not listed on OP :ROFLMAO:
My bad :p
I don't know what's going on, but in the last few days my posts are taking a long time to be updated... :unsure:

Reactions: cebs

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I don't know what's going on, but in the last few days my posts are taking a long time to be updated... :unsure:
Try to separate the compressed versions from the android versions, that way i think it's better

Reactions: giqui

test011

Jan 10, 2018
After playing the game for some time i have to say that my expectations have been met. Dev again and again proves with his games that he can explore themes of corruption and mind control to an excellent degree. Frankly one of the few western devs who can do corruption well.
Also nice one for using Stellaris screenshots in intro scenes lol. Also nice prison battleship inspiration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway I caught some minor typos in the game, I attached the screenshots.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
That's actually (one of many) Legend of the Galactic Heroes' reference. As for starzone (and starport within)... :)
Frankly one of the few western devs who can do corruption well.
I am merely filling a niche I'd like to see more saturated (good-girls-turned-evil coupled with physical transformation). Japanese games scratch the itch a little, but the genre is dominated by Magical Girl-themed games, and it could use some diversity.

Anyway I caught some minor typos in the game, I attached the screenshots.
Great thanks.

test011

Jan 10, 2018
I am merely filling a niche I'd like to see more saturated (good-girls-turned-evil coupled with physical transformation). Japanese games scratch the itch a little, but the genre is dominated by Magical Girl-themed games, and it could use some diversity.
And thank you for that. Seeing a creator with genuine passion is always something great to see.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
ah some good ol transformation+corruption, just my stuff

My opinions though : It's always better to have the shift happen in "live" scenes (like in moniker smith bloodline) than to have a scene between the transformation stages. For me one of the interesting parts of transformation tags is to see them transform, so it's always best to have them shift "live" (you did it a tinny bit with some very minor BE when they get hooked to the machine for their final transformation but then the MC always leaves, a shame)
Also maybe the possibility to chose the type/intensity of transformation (My new neighbors does this pretty well, you can chose "paths" for some characters if you want to turn them into bimbo or big tiddy goth etc)

My only gripe is that this (a bit like moniker smith bloodline) has all the girl assume the same look (here it's all tanned and bleached hair, moniker is all black hair and white skin vampires)

But yeah we could do with more stuff like that (also needed to get the sporty girl more ripped after transformation, not less, think about those abs lover among us)

Anyway now we need to add this as canon in stellaris (maybe an ascension perk that increases fertility a lot and changes portaits of female officers and pop into big breasted bimbos).
Ah stellaris

PS Still I prefer renpy to the rpgm games, rpgm are interesting only if you want the rpg aspect to be more important than the H aspect, but honestly 99% of us are here for the H and having to go through hourse of walking around doing grind and stuff like this is a bit annoying :O.

PPS : I noticed that during a few scenes the SFX "rhythm" doesnt match the "rhythm" of the scene if you see what I mean

PPPS : avoid having moving items in background of scenes as it can make loops weird (for instance the tapessery in arianna's scene will "break" the otherwise good loop on the character animation)

in latifa's first scene (breast massage) we can see the milk spray effect "forgotten" on the sink when she is talking in "standing" pose, its kinda weird and funny

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
1652729001906.png
So it has a time limit? Is it possible to fail? Or is the content distributed in a way that makes the story "linear" with no game over/bad ending/path in which you can't build the harem?

FGuardian

Jul 1, 2020
The uniform design is from Space Battleship Yamato, right? That's awesome.

Are they taken from some sort of asset collection? I vaguely remember seeing another game(s) on here use the design, but I could be mistaken.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes