quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'll try writing a quick review while the game is still fresh in my mind.

Good game. It's an interesting enough story with nice characters and scenes, definitely worth playing and the fact that it is already complete is refreshing. There are issues, but nothing big enough to ruin the experience but the gameplay is almost nonexistent, there are 2 choices and those are really close to the endgame so nothing too big from what I gather, making calling this a "game" something debatable. There are a lot of typos and some render mistakes, most easily ignored, but mistakes nonetheless.

The pace is one of, if not THE main issue, in my opinion. Every corruption follows the same structure, most of them (except for the last 3) are individual and cut off from each other, and it's always with at most 1 day between each level:
Day 1: The character has to press the MC in a way, maybe an injection or something. MC puts her in the machine and solves that.
Day 2: The girl is made hornier for the MC, this is where most interesting events happened.
Day 3: She is completely broken and remade, turns into generic gyaru that shakes her hips or something.
While this makes sense (why wait to futher the corruption when they're malleable), it makes for a poor corruption game. The most important and interesting part is the process, so when the girls quickly go from Neutral/Enemy to Fully Broken with very little in between, that character skipped the best part and became uninteresting in a stroke. Maybe I'd enjoy it more if I was into supersluts that make the crab pose, but alas.

This brings me to another big issue that I already talked about and a lot of people already complained: their appearance. Gyarus are a very specific niche, and I understand some people are into that, but most aren't. The curvier bodies and lighter hairs are completely fine, though the light eyebrows look weird on some of the renders, and the shoulder tattoo with the bar code and the lust crest are great. The rest not so much. The huge ass tattoos look awful, the tans are terrible and look even worse matched with the garish makeup.

All that said, I hope to see another game by the Devs, perhaps on another setting with an MC corrupting a group of powerful women for himself, and not in submission to a country.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, I forgot to mention this, but some EX scenes can be accessed only during particular 'phase of day" (hidden variable), i.e. sex scene with Irene is available only in the morning (after advancing corruption of other girl).

BTW deleting saves might not be enough to remove persistent data, since IIRC Renpy stores it in its own place, in case of Windows - Username/Appdata folder
yes I know I remove both the gamefolder and appdata saves. (also interesting name there for the game lol)

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
great game i only wish the transformation wasn't so sudden between stage 2 and stage 3

But i will happly buy it when itch would actually work.
Everytime i try to follow somebody that i have a patroen with it gives me an api error.
when i try to buy something i always get a payment error but my account is charged.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So i end game and has close it to trace back error. cool. Like sound in space... Mhh no air or atmospher no sound ...and in the first Half a lot of write errors. Maybe get some of the Disq people to read it and report it? Same goes for the Fighter class the smal one G- manover in 0 g space Hahhh yeah ... when you are make Artificel G. force it is all same in Jet fighter... regardless of Manover... ( only to keep the blood circult normal) . you get this?

DuneRocky

Aug 27, 2017
Enjoyed the game despite it being a kinetic VN, shame that the MC and I disagree about what makes women hot. I really liked them all pre-gangurization.
Yeah me too. Sadly there are no transformation based games in which you make the girls more petite looking. Only a ton of which you make them get bigger boobs and wear heavy makeup. Besides this I agree that this was a good game.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah me too. Sadly there are no transformation based games in which you make the girls more petite looking. Only a ton of which you make them get bigger boobs and wear heavy makeup. Besides this I agree that this was a good game.

I think there might be 1 or 2 girls in "my new neighbors" that you can slim down/make a bit more petite (or keep petite)
I don't know many games where you "lolify" someone though (except kizumonogatari but it's not a hentai :O )
maybe a goblin transformation ?? xD

TBH Im a sucker for BE and AE so it was fine by me :O
But I think there could have been a bit more diversity (for instance keeping nat buffed, maybe even getting her a tiny bit more buff, and maybe add different accessories to the girls like piecrings)

PS : I noticed latifa's basic outfit changes between her different poses (with red stripes on her hips appearing and disappearing)

Last edited:

PointEden

Dec 28, 2019
Good game overall! Only thing I would change is giving an option to keep the girls' normal appearances, because I actually prefer them to the gyaru ones. They could still receive tattoos (maybe a bar code or 'Slave [insert number]' instead of a lust crest since that seems a bit out of place in a sci-fi setting, and maybe their eyes have a slight glow or color change but I do enjoy their original bodies and appearances more.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Interesting game.

Negative aspects: the grammar. There are many typos and missing words through the game. Try to check before publishing of find a proofreader to help you deal with them.

And some have pointed out that the corruption was kind of generic for most of the girls. I do agree that a bit more variety wouldn't have been bad.

Positive aspects: Good idea and development. I liked how you tackled the corruption.

Reactions: QuickBob

Final_Heaven

Nov 7, 2018
Really liking this so far. I'm a big fan of mind control and corruption and in my opinion it's mostly done really well here. Wish the corruption was a tad slower and more fleshed out but I'll definitely take it. Love the Kangoku Senkan inspiration (the protags default name is a nice touch lol) and think there's just the right amount of exposition and plot here without it being overbearing like some Lilith games at times (it's also pretty interesting for what it's worth). Also not usually a big fan of girls getting more tan/turning into the gyaru look but somehow I don't really mind it here, so props. Grammar is a little rough at times but doesn't really detract that much from the game imo. Overall just a great job and really looking forward to anything you put out in the future. Nice work!

arnoldshmitt

Nov 24, 2019
GREAT STORY , CHARACTERS DEVELOPMENT , SOME TYPOS , I MEAN THIS GAME IS A DIRECT COPY OF Prison Battleship
STORY BY BLACK LILITH WITH CHARACTER AND THEIR NAMES CHANGED EXCEPT DILLASO lol still i love this type of games 9.5/10 hope for more this type of game

Reactions: NKaizer

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
PS : I noticed latifa's basic outfit changes between her different poses (with red stripes on her hips appearing and disappearing)
Yeah, I'll try to fix this for next update, but so far I have no idea what causes it. Might be inherent problem with the outfit.

btw why do only the 3 first girl get ex scenes ?? I was hoping for one for each girl
I'll definitely add at least one, probably two additional EX scenes in future updates, so this injustice will be at least partially addressed :)

great game i only wish the transformation wasn't so sudden between stage 2 and stage 3
Yep, if I write a sequel, that's one change I'll definitely try to implement.

Last edited:

Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019
i love this game, please make a second part if you can because this is gold. the only real issue i found were little spelling errors in dialogue that dont really take away from the expirience. as a stellaris fan i also appreaciate the entirely random stellaris fleets. keep up the good work with stuff like this. also great to see it release finished, far to many devs throw a good idea out without any sort of content and it dies due to lack of intrest.

Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019
Yeah, I'll try to fix this for next update, but so far I have no idea what causes it. Might be inherent problem with the outfit.

I'll definitely add at least one, probably two additional EX scenes in future updates, so this injustice will be at least partially addressed :)

Yep, if I write a sequel, that's one change I'll definitely try to implement.
i hope the sequel happens, i know this is basically just prison battleship, at least the basic story is but its still different enough and to me in some aspects better then the black lilith story. I dont know why but the main protagonists of the prison battleship games were never really to my liking, they mostly did shit based of luck and it always felt like they did not know what they were doing somehow. this feels like the protagonist actually did his homework and he actually knows what to do. that makes the entire thing feel hotter to me as it makes it all less "success based of blind luck" and more "the protagonist actually dominating"

Ever

Feb 3, 2018
Impressive game my friend you have my deepest respect. Nice graphic and the story might use an another game as base but is far evolved. So keep it up.
My only hope that we can see more game like this in the future.
As for suggestions perhaps more endings and choices are always a plus. Also if you would implement some sort of hierarchy in the harem that would be interesting, choosing a favorite among the girls and watch how the rest of the girls react to it.
If the protagonist could also choose how to change the girls look or not change it at all, would also ad some flavor to the game.

Reactions: NKaizer and Tjord

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
As a fellow corruption creator, I commend you on your project. I could go into all the things I like or do not like, but ultimately, this is your baby. I think you did a good job for sure and will elaborate if asked. Otherwise, I wanted to thank you for your time and for sharing your hard work. Best of luck on future endeavors!

Reactions: jame21 and Tjord

drake lake

Aug 27, 2019
Nah. I vote for Isex.
Just rolls off the tongue better...
Well big man, I am Egyptian technically we say it ايسيس eisthis e-sis arabic, in english either isis or eset/aset same problem with thoth tbh we say him to-hoot that said can i go back to fapping now?

Zenary

Oct 7, 2017
First things first: Thank you for making this great game!!

While I prefer both, the behavior(eg. reverting to the uncorrupted apperance in order to infiltrate) and the appearance changes that the corruption brings with it in Record of Asturion War(which sadly has a bug which doesn't let you proceed after a few hours into the game and is only bypassable if you choose the cheat difficulty at the beginning), I don't really have a problem with the gyarufacation. The only one that I couldn't warm up to was Latifa. The switch from Koikatsu to Honey Select 2 models was a big step in the right direction though!

There seem to be many people who prefer a slower corruption, I for one think that the the time it takes in the game is quite good. The only wired thing was the small difference between stage 1 and stage 2 for all people but Hikari. A clearer distinction along the lines of "Stage 1 - Positive Feelings, Stage 2 - Madly in Love, Stage 3 - Absolute Obedience" would maybe be the better option here. But I also think that what's happening AFTER the corruption, eg. using slaves to gain influence and interactions between slaves are much more interesting than the brainwashing process itself. For those reasons I also hope that the sequel idea is for the Alliance ending! :)

But that's only my opinion. What really matters for the game in the end is that the developer is happy with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NKaizer and jame21

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Have not finished the game, think I'm at Latifa's stage 2.

Thoughts so far:

• Basically identical to prison battleship.
  • I'm fairly disappointed at how close it hews to the formula, down to the personalities of the women, the main character, the overall plot. There seem to be minimal things added which I'm confused about, as most writers when they look at something that inspires them think, but i can do this that'll make it even better! This dev seems to think it's better to make something very very similar.
  • I just read estate dominate https://f95zone.to/threads/estate-dominate-v0-36-1-henissart.29298/ which is a western adaptation of Starless. In that VN we took the overall concept and improved it in every way, including improvements to characterization, story development, story interactivity (choices), story complexity, realism, and arguably graphics. I really hope this dev check it out and starless and see how such an adaptation could really make the story much more attractive to an english audience. ISIS seems to replicate the anime/hentai tropes in battleship prison, which honestly feels uncomfortable in 3d. Overall just get the feeling of Prison Battleship with worse and sorta ugly 3d graphics, as prison battleship had really beautiful 2d art.
  • The sex scenes here are much worse as well, though it's hard to compete with the japanese VNs in hentai when they go all out.
  • I agree with the criticisms over pacing and lack of character development, generally, the characters here are pretty flat and basically have 1 defining personality trait. But prison battleship had the same problem I think.
  • However the game is still a pretty solid 4/5 for me as Prison battleship is a very solid hentai VN lol, so even Prison battleship with worse graphics and worse sex and no choices is still a solid, fun experience.

Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes