Ren'Py Abandoned Island 34 [Ep.2 Events] [NSFW Space]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JNI

Aug 15, 2019
This is what I just shared on Patreon about the current state and the future of the game:

tldr;
I'm putting "Island 34" on hold and as decided in the poll I'm starting with the third game in the SO/WW series. Again - this doesn't mean i34 is cancelled. I'll switch back to it after I'm finished with the next game, but I expect it to take more than a couple of years.
Ah, the wisdom that comes with experience.

I did a lot of coding at university some decades ago and a small amount again a couple of years ago - would I be able to remember the reason behind most it? Probably not!

This is the difference between an amateur and a professional!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I get NSFW Space wants to focus on the SO-WW-SG saga, but was kind of hoping he would work on this between season 1 and season 2 of SG. Oh well. Patiently waiting for season 2. Hopefully this doesn't take a couple years as he predicted. But no rush. I get it takes time to do this. I know I wouldn't be able to if I knew what I was doing. LoL.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get NSFW Space wants to focus on the SO-WW-SG saga, but was kind of hoping he would work on this between season 1 and season 2 of SG. Oh well. Patiently waiting for season 2. Hopefully this doesn't take a couple years as he predicted. But no rush. I get it takes time to do this. I know I wouldn't be able to if I knew what I was doing. LoL.
it depends what his supporters want.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I can tell you that it WILL take more than two years. TNG (or SG-1 season 2) will be more like the first half of WW: semi-independent storylines with different girls with a main story progressing as you go. As of now there are 13 new girls plus the crew which makes it a total of 18 so it definitely will take a while for the game to be fully done. Also I posted a poll about release schedules and all of my supporters answered that they prefer to get more meaningful updates with both story and repeating events in them, rather than me rushing the story for the sake of releasing every month.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I can tell you that it WILL take more than two years. TNG (or SG-1 season 2) will be more like the first half of WW: semi-independent storylines with different girls with a main story progressing as you go. As of now there are 13 new girls plus the crew which makes it a total of 18 so it definitely will take a while for the game to be fully done. Also I posted a poll about release schedules and all of my supporters answered that they prefer to get more meaningful updates with both story and repeating events in them, rather than me rushing the story for the sake of releasing every month.
I forget you go by Ranger on here. LoL. I get what your saying. I agree whole-heartedly with your supporters. Shoot. If I didn't have to pay 300 a paycheck to the government, I'd be a supporter. No rush. As I like where this game was headed, I will admit that I am hooked by SG-1 more. So I, as many others, await its next update with baited breath. But please don't think I want you to rush. I've seen too many games where the Dev rushed to release every month, and the games turned to crap. So keep up the great work and thank you for the entertainment.

Reactions: User1230 and Ranger

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Attached the "gallery". There is 5 scenes, the first is a lesbian with a stewardess, 2nd and 3rd is masturbation, 4th and 5th are 1-1 fucks with women.

Too bad is abandoned, it was an okay game.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ranger said he was burnt out on these, so he put them on hiatus until he finishes his newest game, The Cruise. Then he will come back to these. To play it, you have to be a subscriber to his Patreon page apparently. He, nor anyone else, is sharing it on here. Which I get. It's just a shame as I like his work a lot. Hopefully he comes back to this, or starts TNG soon.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
cxx this Dev has 2 abandoned projects; do you think he's done developing games?
The last thing it shows on his Patreon was from 2022. Don't know where Ranger is from, but if it's one of the war-torn countries, maybe something happened. Hate to see he went MIA, as I love his games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this Dev has 2 abandoned projects; do you think he's done developing games?
well this wasn't financial success so this got abandoned, stellargate 1 is wrongly abandoned tagged cause it's completed season 1 and sg 2 comes later maybe. last time dev posted here was that was making other game (afaik it's not here) before returning to sg.

Reactions: darthpham

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
well this wasn't financial success so this got abandoned, stellargate 1 is wrongly abandoned tagged cause it's completed season 1 and sg 2 comes later maybe. last time dev posted here was that was making other game (afaik it's not here) before returning to sg.
Yeah. It was called The Cruise, but then he changed the name. It was a Patreon only game. But, as I said, I looked at his page over there, and even though the stuff was locked so I couldn't see it, it said the "latest" that was posted was from 2022. So I hope nothing happened to him and that he can come back as I think he is one of the best on here.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote