Ren'Py Abandoned Island 34 [Ep.2 Events] [NSFW Space]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I'm sorry that you don't like the game, please DM me your Patreon handle, so I can refund you this month's pledge. Thank you!
I guess you said that to all people who didn't like your game, I'm pretty sure that's the real reason why your game is put "on hold" now.
I didn't reply at that time because I knew something like this would come. I just needed to be patient.
Even if your game has good renders, if your story is crappy, filed with inconsistencies all the way and zero character's build, your game is not good.
It's not " I don't like your game ", it's more " your game doesn't deserve to be liked ".

And, no, I don't hold grudges.
Good luck with the next one.

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
First, thank you for all your hard work!

Second, as someone with several project folders that I planned to finish sometime, but end up deleting after a year or two, please check from time to time how realistic it is that you actually will come back to it and don't hesitate to change the tag from [onhold] to [abandoned] sooner rather than later. Nothing worse than perpetual uncertainty.

Third, good luck with your new game!
i am not optimistic about this because very rarely would any one want to pick up a project they put on hold for that long.
Grimtown and Acesaw If the game gets picked up after the end of the new one is finished, depends on my Patreons as well, not just my own preference. What I can say now is that I've spent enogh time on documenting the Python code, so it will be possible to pick it up even after a couple of years. The skeleton of the story is written as well, so it won't be an issue of "what to do with it next." As I've said many times before the games that I'm making are shared effort - I put my time and energy in them and my Patreons put their hard earned money in funding them. I believe that in order for the game to be developed it takes both of those to be present. So yeah - when the time comes to conclude the next game, I'll probably put it up for a poll on Patreon. Honestly, I will not be spending any time in the next couple of years thinking about if I should put 'abandoned' tag on Island 34 or not.

It's a real shame because WW didn't work for me despite having pretty models and CG, and on I34 I saw NSFW Space step up his game - no pun intended - with better renders and animations and less sandbox-ing (aka fake gameplay) just to see him going back
i34 is no different in terms of renders/animations quality from what you have in the later stages of WW. As for the "sandbox" elements, the next game will actually be closer to i34 than WW - story episodes followed by free-roam elements that you can almost always skip if you don't care much about those (but keep in mind that you'll be skipping basically half of the scenes as well). Anyway I'll do my best to get the first episode released by the end of the month, so you'll have the chance to check it out soon.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I guess you said that to all people who didn't like your game, I'm pretty sure that's the real reason why your game is put "on hold" now.
I didn't reply at that time because I knew something like this would come. I just needed to be patient.
Even if your game has good renders, if your story is crappy, filed with inconsistencies all the way and zero character's build, your game is not good.
It's not " I don't like your game ", it's more " your game doesn't deserve to be liked ".

And, no, I don't hold grudges.
Good luck with the next one.
I said it back then because this is what I say to anyone that feels they've not received something good enough for what they've given me on Patreon. When you spend your hard earned cash supporting up front the work of someone else, it's only fair that you get it back if you feel it's not worth it.

In your particular case though, I did it knowingly that you will never respond because you're not on Patreon. So I guess my work, however bad it is, is still more than what you've spent on supporting it.

Good luck to you too with your career of a critic for a work that you take no part of.

i think its funny some people are facepalming my comments from back in November when it 1st came out, even tho it turned out exactly how i said it would and now its on hold for who knows how long, so im glad i never stuck with this and started to get invested in any of the characters
Honestly... I'm glad you never stuck with my game too...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Island 34 ep.2(+events).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
lol

i love your game and me i don't care about story -_- i love scene and animation.

if you like story read books...really boring to read the same thing

and a lot of adult game have the same story

continue like this i repeat again i love animation, camera choces and girls with nice legs and heels :)

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Any other content aside from 2 voyeur events?

Seriously, did you have to add two of them? As opposed to the MC getting some action or I don't know, actually advancing the story line? Alice just isn't doing it for me at the moment.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
How do you get the a animated events? I'm stuck in a loop that just keeps going back to adding vodka to the orange juice? Where is the free roam is just the rooms in the house? I will probably delete this game if this all there is to it.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
How do you get the a animated events? I'm stuck in a loop that just keeps going back to adding vodka to the orange juice? Where is the free roam is just the rooms in the house? I will probably delete this game if this all there is to it.
Same, but it kinda can't be everything since it says episode 2 in the changelog.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Great game with excellent renders and perfect animations. Pity will be postponed. I will give a try to devs other works.

torchwood

May 3, 2017
I said it back then because this is what I say to anyone that feels they've not received something good enough for what they've given me on Patreon. When you spend your hard earned cash supporting up front the work of someone else, it's only fair that you get it back if you feel it's not worth it.

In your particular case though, I did it knowingly that you will never respond because you're not on Patreon. So I guess my work, however bad it is, is still more than what you've spent on supporting it.

Good luck to you too with your career of a critic for a work that you take no part of.
Hah! I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for your stuff, OP. Sass like that definitely deserves a second look.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Any other content aside from 2 voyeur events?

Seriously, did you have to add two of them? As opposed to the MC getting some action or I don't know, actually advancing the story line? Alice just isn't doing it for me at the moment.
I follow a strict release cycle for my games - ~3 weeks for updates that advance the story followed by ~2 weeks for updates that only add content. The previous release added the second episode and this one added the repeatable events, so the version name was changed from "Ep.2" to "Ep.2 Events".

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.2Events APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote