Ren'Py Abandoned Island 34 [Ep.2 Events] [NSFW Space]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Started playing this game and the only thing I really want to do is shoot Alice in the head and dump her body in the ocean :rolleyes:.

Also I am assuming that Alice is suppose to be an LI and pretty much the first thing she does is cuck the MC on the plane (been nice if I could have thrown her out of the plane) but yet there is no NTR tag which it seemed to me that was the very definition of NTR.

And now she is working at the Red Velvet which sounds like she is getting fucked there and wont let the MC in there either so again NTR

Here are a few errors / pictures that are probably missing:
View attachment 1064198

View attachment 1064199
I had the same error and I had just downloaded it and started playing.

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
NSFW Space new game i'm in ,i like waterworld,hope this game great too.
You might want to check out Stellargate-1 instead which is the next game in the Spaced Out / Water World series.

Island-34 didn't have the necessary support among my patreons, so I had to put it on hold and start working on the sequel instead. I intend to go back and finish Island 34 after I'm done with SG-1 but this will be at least year and a half from now.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Another piece of crap.
Like WW , clickfest , nothing happening , boring as hell.

NFSW Space , a developer im avoiding.
good luck with wasting your time and blueballing.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Another piece of crap.

this is on hold until stellargate is completed. a lot things happened in ww.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Another piece of crap.

funny, because in waterworld it was basically non stop sex from what I remember. not really sure where you got the blueballing from..... whatever. to each their own. good day sir.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
funny, because in waterworld it was basically non stop sex from what I remember. not really sure where you got the blueballing from..... whatever. to each their own. good day sir.
yea it just took a while until managed to get to good parts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joeburqa

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
Better character development for MC is needed right now he's headed to being a complete cuck. Give this guy some balls dam

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
What a shame, I thought this would be the best part of water world (the first) but better to get on hold for that crap story AGAIN, F

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote