Ren'Py Abandoned Island 34 [Ep.2 Events] [NSFW Space]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
A very good start to the game in my opinion. Renders, animations, characters and story are well implemented. I think the large number of different perspectives is a great idea. The next update can continue like this. (y)

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
A very good start to the game in my opinion. Renders, animations, characters and story are well implemented. I think the large number of different perspectives is a great idea. The next update can continue like this. (y)
It will. The way it usually goes with making the animations is at least a couple of hours of posing and a day/day-and-a-half rendering all the angles for one animation. I can't spend more time on posing, so in WW the scenes were 5-6 animations with 5-6 angles each. Then I had to spend time writing dialogue for the scene and it went like this: camera angle, couple of lines dialogue, camera angle, couple of lines dialogue, etc. The players had no control over the flow of the scene (technically they could rollback to a specific animation that they liked, but it wasn't great) and I had to spend extra time writing unnecessary dialogue since it's (usually) not connected to the story. So I decided to improve all that with "I 34" and spent some time in making the code for what you see in the scene in the preview version. The icons need to change (I make really shitty UI elements), but this will be done with 0.1 which will introduce the free-roam mode which I'm currently writing.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Maybe the role in FF: Hobbs & Shaw.

I feel like MC's complaining has a familiar rhythm.

Again, the lines are very funny. I like them.
Well, the characters have their roots in the entertainment industry, but (at least for me) they are not from that movie (or any other one of his).

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
It will. The way it usually goes with making the animations is at least a couple of hours of posing and a day/day-and-a-half rendering all the angles for one animation. I can't spend more time on posing, so in WW the scenes were 5-6 animations with 5-6 angles each. Then I had to spend time writing dialogue for the scene and it went like this: camera angle, couple of lines dialogue, camera angle, couple of lines dialogue, etc. The players had no control over the flow of the scene (technically they could rollback to a specific animation that they liked, but it wasn't great) and I had to spend extra time writing unnecessary dialogue since it's (usually) not connected to the story. So I decided to improve all that with "I 34" and spent some time in making the code for what you see in the scene in the preview version. The icons need to change (I make really shitty UI elements), but this will be done with 0.1 which will introduce the free-roam mode which I'm currently writing.
It is a very smart move, I think. The setting up of one beautiful scene takes a lot of work, and now it can be viewed in so many angles. Player can't actually tough but now can at least watch in all ways. (y)

Well, the characters have their roots in the entertainment industry, but (at least for me) they are not from that movie (or any other one of his).
Sure I didn't mean it has to be someone or a particular actor.

What I meant is certainly the lines are movie-grade good. It gets the player in the mood immediately.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
It is a very smart move, I think. The setting up of one beautiful scene takes a lot of work, and now it can be viewed in so many angles. Player can't actually tough but now can at least watch in all ways. (y)

Sure I didn't mean it has to be someone or a particular actor.

What I meant is certainly the lines are movie-grade good. It gets the player in the mood immediately.
But WW had the same - one animation viewed from different angles throughout the scene. What it lacked was the UI to switch cameras at will and instead you had to rollback using the mouse scroll to go back or click to go forward. Anyway, what "I 34" has now is better for the players because they have easier way to enjoy the animations they like most and better for me, because I don't have to write 30-40 lines of dialogue for each scene.

Well, in my head the MC has a strong connection to a certain character that I'm fan of (not that one though :cool: ). It's nice to see other people making similar connections to characters that they like.

• Haha
Reactions: hitman225

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not a bad previeuw

Models look pretty gud the ones i seen

Dont mind lesbian sex but come on the mc cant have sex first we getting blue balled right of the bat :LOL:

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
i'm not a fan of lesbians and by the preview images this game seems to be quite heavy on it.
i think i'll skip this one but the game's premise is interesting.
Comes off as quite odd why someone would make a game with a lot of lesbian scenes but have a male protag, i would think people who like lesbian content would avoid everything that has male protag (like myself), but there is so much lesbian content people who like male protag games don't really want to play it. Very odd decision must be quite niche.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm all for characters having their own personality, dreams and desires and not just exist for the sake of the MC BUT the fact that the story could continue just fine without the MC is a HUGE flaw imo
It's called narrative-driven storytelling, it's a perfectly valid and common form of fiction writing.
Comes off as quite odd why someone would make a game with a lot of lesbian scenes but have a male protag, i would think people who like lesbian content would avoid everything that has male protag (like myself), but there is so much lesbian content people who like male protag games don't really want to play it. Very odd decision must be quite niche.
Different strokes for different folks.
this dev didn't do a very good job finishing his last two games, he abandoned the first for the second and the second for this.

Don't be surprised if this one has an early end as well.
Just cuz you didn't like the ending doesn't mean it wasn't an ending. Haven't finished Water World yet but Spaced Out ending was fine IMO. Just don't play it if you don't like plot twists to anyone reading this who hasn't played it.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
So what you're basically saying is that at least some of the women in the games you prefer need to stay virgins till the end :ROFLMAO:
no im not saying they should stay virgins but i just dont need to see them fucking everyone when this is a male protag game, lesbian sex does nothing for me and it looks like this game is gonna be full of it and its just gonna be a fuck fest game which i also get bored of quick

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Preview APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote