Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
This, Dark Elf Historia and the Dystopia game are the lamest OneOne1 games, and the only ones to get recent translations.

Meanwhile, Eclipse Witch, and the next one they're working on will take a million years to get translated, if that, considering that OneOne1 got some bad experiences with Kagura.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
This looks like it was intended as a gateway drug to get people into Futas while still trying to claim to be straight. Like, that clit is just straight up a dick at this point

Reactions: ustar

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Worst part is it wasn't even prioritized as such. It's been as a "coming soon" for literally two years. They just finally released it.
Way more than two years tbh, the game was already in their site when they still had the old site, which should be more than four years ago. It's one of the longest games that was on Kagura's site.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I like the art style this studio has but they always make fem-mc games which I never play.

really wish they make a male mc game one day.

Jun 23, 2020
Way more than two years tbh, the game was already in their site when they still had the old site, which should be more than four years ago. It's one of the longest games that was on Kagura's site.
I'd still rather Kagura or Otaku Plan get OneOne1's game even if it takes years over Shiravune since they go to the effort of uncensoring everything.

Reactions: ustar

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
I think that is cool to have games like these ones. Sometimes we need a reminder that there are depths of degeneracy that are too much even for us.

BTW. looking at OneOne1 recent games, one can tell they have taken a massive chill pill with their content.

H.E.C.K.

Mar 1, 2021
Jesus, ONEONE1 were making some weird shit back in the day… I thought their games were rather mild when it comes to fetishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: StevenEXE

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
ah.. description sounded good, i looked through the first 6 screenshots and started downloading the game and then looked at the rest of the screenshots... jesus fucking christ

Reactions: dat0neguy

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Tfw when you are not bothered by extreme penetrations, vagina flapping up to cervix or clitoris key, but my weird shape of clit-penis thing. It just hangs there by tiny strip of flesh, like some skin disease thing. It just look like something to be torn off, and I dont think it would be hard to do so.
I don't wanna fucking touch it. You do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes