• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I am currently uploading my own mirror of the uncensor patch. if you have downloaded the game and are seeing the Gallery has disappeared and the girls look like they are censored this will fix it. You will know the patch has worked when girls show up on the screen opening and the gallery option is back. This is a BIG patch, it will take me time to upload it. sit tight I will post again when it is done.

Adel Villiers

Mar 21, 2019
I am currently uploading my own mirror of the uncensor patch. if you have downloaded the game and are seeing the Gallery has disappeared and the girls look like they are censored this will fix it. You will know the patch has worked when girls show up on the screen opening and the gallery option is back. This is a BIG patch, it will take me time to upload it. sit tight I will post again when it is done.
The hero we need.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have a problem, when I try to play it, the game doesn't start. Anyone know how to fix this problem? View attachment 666462
A few things:

1. Make sure your computer meets the minimum prequisites for the game. Despite it being RPGM, this game pushes the engine to the limit. Weak computers will have issues. You can find the specs
  2. Close any and all browser windows before playing. Also close any other programs running in the background
Again this game is deceptively intensive and weaker computers seem to have problems running it.

Reactions: sonhot

TENDERLOUIN

Mar 26, 2019
A few things:

1. Make sure your computer meets the minimum prequisites for the game. Despite it being RPGM, this game pushes the engine to the limit. Weak computers will have issues. You can find the specs
  2. Close any and all browser windows before playing. Also close any other programs running in the background
Again this game is deceptively intensive and weaker computers seem to have problems running it.
Thanks, I don't know this game requires 8GB RAM, and I only have 4GB RAM :cry:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks, I don't know this game requires 8GB RAM, and I only have 4GB RAM :cry:
Unfortunately that will do it. This game requires ALOT of ram. I have 8 on my laptop and even that isn't enough at some times it will start to lag alot.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Will get a fix some tonight. Not sure why the patch didn’t work. I applied it before uploading it again.

Boyz

May 19, 2017
im stuck at quest10 where honey i go all over star path and didn't find any

edit : turn out I already kill the bee and I forgot
:D

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2019
The first 2 sisters get on my nerve from the start...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: OK! it's decided! I'll go for the harem ending! (if there is one) Taking control of 4 Kingdom + 1! I'll not be a King! I'll be an Emperor! Kekekekeke! =D

Last edited:

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Wow, so a 300mb ish patch need a 2.6gb fix. Most of the image from uncensor patch still there in the game folder so all we need is the replaced image files and a proper "uncensored" system file or whatever it called. Should have read stuff first before applying the patch lol. Kinda rushing myself trying to clear this before Ideology append out *sigh

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes