Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
Sooo how do you raise Willpower?

I got murdered by magic users in a dungeon and I just realized how low everyone's magic resistance is.

EDIT: Nevermind, I went and read through that detailed explanation earlier on in the thread.

I went and had everyone focus on weapons and not magic cause I didn't know how the system worked.

Last edited:

Nautis

Feb 16, 2019
Why wasn't the censoring included in the changelog? Luckily I didn't delete the original download, but still, why tho?

michika

Jun 13, 2017
New patch adds censorship to the characters in battle. H scenes were not effected as far as I can see however. I guess I'll have to add in the descenor patch myself.
Was it really significant, I mean the censored? I was holding up my download and now the link got replaced by a new link. So sad. Maybe the included patch didnt get this censored? I hope anyone can confirmed this.

EDIT: NVM above of my post already post the ss. Holy molly what is that??? .@

hspawn10

May 19, 2017
Mega link for Uncensored Patch 4 is screwed. GoogleDrive is over quota (currently). Hopefully some more mirrors get put up.

Leyn

May 22, 2020
Currently stuck trying to get Q46. I've seen posts that say you need to do other quests first but they don't show up. 47-50 nowhere to be seen. Granma only talks about me finding the love reid. No quest activation ffrom her.
I've completed all the other quests before 46.
Am I missing something?

Edit: Found the problem. Turns outburning the forest makes the progression come to a halt after Q45. Kitty saved me.

Last edited:

ScarletCloud

Jan 22, 2019
So, the patch broke the game for me. Now none of the portrait (except the protag when you name him) show up.

Help?

For clarification, I downloaded the torrent version a few days ago, and only saw the patch like an hour ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes