Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If I had known this patch put in a censor I wouldn't have installed.
Should be an easy fix. just gotta download the 18+ patch. got a link to it right . I am testing myself now. Be forwarned the patch is just as big as the game is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
I sort of went over the gameplay mechanics in detail in a previous post here. As for the story, you are a prince who neglects his duties to adventure and slay puss. Your parents trick you into looking for a ancient artifact to help save their marriage, but in reality they want you to prove you are fit to rule to the girl they want you to marry as she will only marry you if you are fit to be a king. Every other princess in the world also lusts for you D and decided they want to compete to see who will be your bride. Sex and hilarity ensues.
damn that is a very nice detailed post for the gameplay mechanics, thanks a lot, as for the story, seems interesting, now I'm intrigued to play the game. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Silentce

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I really like this and how good the art is, the animations are smooth and look great except the moment it speeds up 3x it looks weird as fuck.

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
I can't make the party of 5 I have been to every house and everywhere, where I have to go to the two remaining girls to be part of the team.

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
i was so frustrated and mad seeing all the comments about how good the game was while i was playing without the patch, that's what i get for downloading from other pages lol sorry f95 won't happen again:whistle:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Google drive link is good. Mega link is fucked DO NOT USE THE MEGA LINK.

Google Drive
The update only in the OP is censored? ah well... better redownload the whole game again...
Also is the updated full game censored? if not better just download the update then the decensor?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes