GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
One thing I'll say is really weird is how the attribute leveling works in this game. Iris is lagging behind so much and I have no idea why but she has the least HP in the group currently and it's kind of hilarious; you picture her as being the tankiest of the group yet she has the least HP and often does the least damage.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
yup, legit starting to think Iris is bugged; her stats are so far behind everyone else it makes 0 sense. She got knocked out a few times but getting knocked out shouldn't prevent level ups.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
yup, legit starting to think Iris is bugged; her stats are so far behind everyone else it makes 0 sense. She got knocked out a few times but getting knocked out shouldn't prevent level ups.
I thought it was just me but my Iris is lagging behind ALOT as well. I always just assumed it had to do with her speed that maybe she wasn't getting hits on enemies and that was causing her to not get level ups. Could be a bug though.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I thought it was just me but my Iris is lagging behind ALOT as well. I always just assumed it had to do with her speed that maybe she wasn't getting hits on enemies and that was causing her to not get level ups. Could be a bug though.
Really? For me it was Nadia who was lagging behind. She would get one-shotted by almost every boss looking character cause her HP is so low compare to the others.

Is it only me or that Q8 is bugged? [I download from the Torrent]
I read comments before posting this
Apparently that should 2 option when talking with Emil when you're done saving the party
I even kill the boss just to see what happen

But mine directly enter the quest selection menu.
I ran out of quest, so i don't know what should i do now
Same here
You need to go back to the guild and Report.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
after more testing I realized that if you let her solo fights (basically have everyone else defend) she actually gains stats appropriately, the issue isn't that she's bugged, it's that the stat leveling is tied to how much a character participates and what they do.

Iris is so slow that she often lags behind the other characters simply because she acts last and the enemies can wind up dead before she can do anything. Something to keep in mind when playing the game is that sometimes you gotta favor some characters to help them catch up, I suppose.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
after more testing I realized that if you let her solo fights (basically have everyone else defend) she actually gains stats appropriately, the issue isn't that she's bugged, it's that the stat leveling is tied to how much a character participates and what they do.

Iris is so slow that she often lags behind the other characters simply because she acts last and the enemies can wind up dead before she can do anything. Something to keep in mind when playing the game is that sometimes you gotta favor some characters to help them catch up, I suppose.
I assumed as much, just didn't want to excuse the idea that it could be a bug. Good to know it is just her speed. with enough training you might even be able to fix her speed or you could always give her tons of agility accessories to make her faster.

May 19, 2020
However I recommend you play the game from start to finish if you have time.

If you can't find her as I did then you have no choice but to restart your save like I did however she should be outside on the city map. It's called granma house.

lower your difficulty. If you want a challenge then yeah you are going to have to grind.
Uhm, good day. Quite new here. I've been interested in the cg art and animation of this game for quite a while. And, I don't have the game nor wish to play it. Is it not okay or allowed to post full gallery cgs from the game in this forum? If it is ok, would you mind sharing the images? Thank you and keep safe.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
anu help plz? im in the begining and i can't find the two girls to complet the team . thank u so much

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Uhm, good day. Quite new here. I've been interested in the cg art and animation of this game for quite a while. And, I don't have the game nor wish to play it. Is it not okay or allowed to post full gallery cgs from the game in this forum? If it is ok, would you mind sharing the images? Thank you and keep safe.
Unfortunately as far as I know there's no way to share the images of the game unless someone knows of a way to rip the CG's from the game. You would have to play it. Sorry bud just download it and get a complete save.

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
Played the game, and so far it's an improvement compared to its predecessor. Mechanic is solid and CG is well-animated. But lack of variety to the girl IMO, everyone is a "sex slave" from the get-go (even Sakura who not really interested story-wise). I miss build up from Apostle where you start from peeking and accident scene and build up until you actually have sex. no scene from other than the main-casts is also a letdown.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I might be retarded, but can you rest at home? Or do I need to use items if I want my MP back?
You can only rest and restore MP at the inn. I know, it is stupid when you have a home but the home is apparently only for fucking and nothing else as far as I have seen.

Reactions: Hentai Prince

RED1130

Jul 17, 2017
Question , how did i disband the party. the cat told me that i need to go in solo to certain places but i don´t know how ;c. help pls

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Question , how did i disband the party. the cat told me that i need to go in solo to certain places but i don´t know how ;c. help pls
gotta hit tab, however it will not work until after you have cleared the mandatory story arc. most of the story is told through the quests however there is a segment involving the beginner's cave that you have to clear first.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes