Ashenone

Oct 5, 2017
Alright so I finally finished the game and even 100% completed. All I have to say is not bad. Compare to the past games he's made, this was is an improvement. I would have loved to see more animations and scenes but either way I greatly enjoyed what it had. If anyone knows of any other games similar to this one with more animations/scenes then let me know.
brother please post the full save

Reactions: gyrobot

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Pretty good game, a shame at the magic system, it seems interesting but too much effort to apply. Wish they would make CGs or illustrations for NPCs.
Anyone made into NG+? Any interesting changes besides the option to remove clothes?
Also, i'll leave my save here, it's before the ending.

how can i break the rock for Q35 at mt. pachika?
Dynamite from the old man from 2nd house at Outskirts.

Reactions: XChaosX and Esu

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hey, could anyone hint me about the number or scenes there's in the game? I discovered like 4 zones and had only one shot scene in the first cave, i'm curious about when will be the next one but wanna play the game so didnt wish to take the save posted here. Hint'll be enough.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Hey, could anyone hint me about the number or scenes there's in the game? I discovered like 4 zones and had only one shot scene in the first cave, i'm curious about when will be the next one but wanna play the game so didnt wish to take the save posted here. Hint'll be enough.
7 scenes for each girl. Some will appear as quests at the Guild, other in your home or some places in the main village when you explore alone (TAB key after the ruins event).
You can also open the menu, go to System -> Flowchart and keep an eye to the quests with a heart shape.

Reactions: yoggyz

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
Gonna have to check this one out. I especially enjoy the art for their games. I never did finish Apostle though since after awhile I got bored of it. Didn't really enjoy the battling system and all the CGs took too long to get. Idk maybe its just me i might go back to that game later.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Do I need to serious grind to kill rat boss ? he just 1 shot everyone. how the fuck do I survive fucking 300 damage per hit ?

vetsu

May 31, 2017
There is a bug in my save in which after finishing quest No 16, there isn't more quests available to accept. Does anyone know how to solve it? reloading a previous save didn't work.

DessRR

Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone know where the sweaty gloves are for Quest 15? Can't find them in the Coastal Caves.

Edit : Nvm, they were in the Western Caves. No idea why Sophie had a line saying they were on the right track in the Coastal Caves.

Last edited:

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
brother please post the full save
Heres the full save with the harem ending

However I recommend you play the game from start to finish if you have time.

Where did you find granma?
If you can't find her as I did then you have no choice but to restart your save like I did however she should be outside on the city map. It's called granma house.

Do I need to serious grind to kill rat boss ? he just 1 shot everyone. how the fuck do I survive fucking 300 damage per hit ?
lower your difficulty. If you want a challenge then yeah you are going to have to grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There is a bug in my save in which after finishing quest No 16, there isn't more quests available to accept. Does anyone know how to solve it? reloading a previous save didn't work.
Did you find the key in the beginners cave and complete the forest ruins fountain event?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes