Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Can anyone help me? i downloaded the torrent version and already applied patch. I got Windows 7 32-bit
View attachment 666919
you are SOL. the game requires a 64 bit OS.

• MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: 2+ GHz processor
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Not an integrated video card; DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
    • DirectX: Version 9.0
    • Storage: 6 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Installing on a SSD is strongly recommended; Close browsers and other programs before running the game
This game requires a more robust computer than the average RPGM game. People reporting black screen errors when trying to launch the game for instance, they probably have computers that are not strong enough for the game.

perrosaurus

Apr 9, 2019
Is there a way to cheat stats? I was doing just fine until I fought the ninja guy that uses windmill and he kicked my ass.

Don't think I want to grind like crazy to get better stats but I would like to continue the story without a full save or something like that.

Reactions: Kvr64##

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Is there a way to cheat stats? I was doing just fine until I fought the ninja guy that uses windmill and he kicked my ass.

Don't think I want to grind like crazy to get better stats but I would like to continue the story without a full save or something like that.
If you cheat the stats, then the game will cheat it's stats. Stat sync.

Xiuhcoatl

Jul 14, 2018
Is there anything special I have to do for importing saves? I unzipped the save file and copy/pasted it into the save folder in my game directory, but the save isnt showing in the game.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Is there anything special I have to do for importing saves? I unzipped the save file and copy/pasted it into the save folder in my game directory, but the save isnt showing in the game.
Here's the full save in slot 9 posted from RED above.

They only posted the file, but you also need the common.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files to load the file in that specific slot. Make sure to replace the common.rpgsave and global.rpg saves if you are pasting them into the save folder.

If you want to manually add an imported save you can:
1) Open the game and create a new save in any open file slot
2) Delete the newly created save file in the save folder
3) Rename the imported save to the same file#.rpgsave that was deleted
4) Put that file#.rpgsave into the save folder
5) Load the save while the game is still open (and it will load the imported save)
6) Then simply save and overwrite the save that was just loaded.

Last edited:

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
There's some monsters like uriel and phantom knights that heal everytime I hit them with ANYTHING. are these bugged or do I have to do something that I'm missing?

Jan 26, 2019
Played for about an hour now...seems pretty lacking in terms of h-content or am I just missing stuff? Game mechanics are 200% better than most other RPGMaker games out there though, props to the author for making an actual decent game.

XMAOX

Oct 16, 2019
Played for about an hour now...seems pretty lacking in terms of h-content or am I just missing stuff? Game mechanics are 200% better than most other RPGMaker games out there though, props to the author for making an actual decent game.
actually the mechanics are a ripoff of the SaGa series, particularly Romancing SaGa 3

Reactions: Buildingsarehere5

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
how to see scene with 100% save ?
Is the first download link censored version?
The patch is uploaded to another mega Mirror. Enjoy you lovable degenerates you.
Fixes the gallery missing.
You can download the EXTRA: Uncensored version on the first page then copy the files and replace them in the game folder.
or download the Uncensored Patch posted by Silentce above to restore the Gallery, and view the scenes (both are the same file).

Otherwise you have to use TAB mode to go to each scene in the game, but you may need to complete certain quests to view events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached is a save with file8 where you can use the "free sex mode" with all of the girls in the room.
And file9 is a complete save at the final boss from RED.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also attached is the JP Game Manual.

Last edited:

cooldude1233

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone know how to complete quest 8 where you have to keep RETURN Crystal in Ssouthern cave
I have kept the Return crystal and defeated the boss but still it isnt completed??

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone know how to complete quest 8 where you have to keep RETURN Crystal in Ssouthern cave
I have kept the Return crystal and defeated the boss but still it isnt completed??
you need to complete the beginners cave, then it should give you the Report option with emil, then you can complete the quest

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
someone knows how to kill phantom knith?, every time i strike him or Uriel it gets healed

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes