Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Are there any other options for the uncensor one? Wish there is something else rather than mega alone. :(

Edit: On second thought, besides the weird “censoring” with three girls “battle sprite” besides Iris, what else seems censored on the non-torrent ones? I mean the lewd scenes are uncensored... or is that for the torrent ones?

Last edited:

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I hope someone can release a version of this game with the may update and uncensored patch already included and patched but for a compressed version (like someone did for apostle)
Really, all these fixes and updates are confusing, and the size is too big for my old pc and ca be useful if someone release the game with everything already updated and fixed, thanks

Reactions: fregonard

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
So the update removes the gallery system and removed the characters pictures during cut scenes? Why is that a thing? Where can I find the old version. This "update" seems like anything but that.

Reactions: chipshandon12

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Okay Okay Okay everyone I figured it out. You download the full game using one of the primary links and then patch it with the uncensored version. This restores the gallery and the "lewd" title screen.

Only thing is, for some reason my gallery only shows a couple scenes that I unlocked. Some arent highlighted that should be in other words.

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
Okay Okay Okay everyone I figured it out. You download the full game using one of the primary links and then patch it with the uncensored version. This restores the gallery and the "lewd" title screen.

Only thing is, for some reason my gallery only shows a couple scenes that I unlocked. Some arent highlighted that should be in other words.
how are you going to patch it?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
After update game is like crap now, all lag wtf.
I have noticed small lag spikes since the update after booting up the game for the first battle and then none after. that is because my laptop barely meets the minimum specs. if you are seeing a lot of lag it is your computer, not the game.

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone help me? i downloaded the torrent version and already applied patch. I got Windows 7 32-bit
View attachment 666919
64-bit only. Try downloading a 32-bit version of and replacing the bundled engine with it. You might have to tweak some of the plugins so the game will not try to cache every single image into RAM.

Reactions: quazar

Masked Man

Dec 4, 2017
Sorry for my ignorance but I dont get the '' how to patch '' pic, shows the folder and an arrow of hints and www pointing there, any help ? I just drop all the www content in the folder but I still see the gal girl with a strange green shirt over her bikini

matazzz

May 29, 2017
completing all of the missions here finally I passed this game :LOL: :LOL:

Feb 2, 2019
Sorry for my ignorance but I dont get the '' how to patch '' pic, shows the folder and an arrow of hints and www pointing there, any help ? I just drop all the www content in the folder but I still see the gal girl with a strange green shirt over her bikini
You take the folder hints and www from the patch and you drag them in the main folder of the game. (the folder containing all the others)
You'll have a message saying there is already folder of the same name. You import and fusion them. :)

Reactions: Masked Man

Kharn98

Apr 13, 2018
After the couple contest with sophie, during the balcony scene, my game crashes, it says ''failed to load: img/movies/sophie/h15_01_2.png''

BamBOOBled

Mar 20, 2019
Again, this has been covered MANY times. this is not a bug, this is how the game looks censored. Apply the uncensored patch. it is in the OP. People need to starting reading threads instead of asking questions that are already answered.
Oh, i'm really sorry. Apparently i didn't see that thread. Thank you very much!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh, i'm really sorry. Apparently i didn't see that thread. Thank you very much!
Don't worry about it as long as you can get it fixed, no need to apologize. the people need to read wasn't directly pointed at you just this question comes up a ton and it can save you time.

Reactions: BamBOOBled

Kharn98

Apr 13, 2018
Actually that's been happening with almost every cg since then, all I have to do is press ok and the scene continues, but the warnings keep appearing all the time, so I have to constantly press or enter or z.
It's quiet annoying but at least I can keep playing, it doesn't crash.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Actually that's been happening with almost every cg since then, all I have to do is press ok and the scene continues, but the warnings keep appearing all the time, so I have to constantly press or enter or z.
It's quiet annoying but at least I can keep playing, it doesn't crash.
Have you tried restarting your PC and then extracting the rar file again? Much better if on a different location, let’s say the desktop, or a different HDD/SDD if you have more than one..

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes