i want to enter to next door in my room but i cant because i with them
someone pls tell me how to sleep

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
how to sleep
i want to enter to next door in my room but i cant because i with them
someone pls tell me how to sleep
If you want to sleep to recover MP you do it at the Inn next to the Guild. First option you get told, "we have a house for that" but if you ask again you get asked for 10 gp to stay.

To get in the room next to yours, for nightly encounters, you need to be alone. Press Tab to get rid of the girls and enter the room then choose one.

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
If you want to sleep to recover MP you do it at the Inn next to the Guild. First option you get told, "we have a house for that" but if you ask again you get asked for 10 gp to stay.

To get in the room next to yours, for nightly encounters, you need to be alone. Press Tab to get rid of the girls and enter the room then choose one.
bro i have question i try what you say later
i have question
how i complete quest 8
save the party...
help me i done install two cristal what i should do next?

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
bro i have question i try what you say later
i have question
how i complete quest 8
save the party...
help me i done install two cristal what i should do next?
Q8
Go to Southern CGo to Southern Caverns. Follow the right path round to the fallen party. Defeat the boss. Return to Emil in the Guild and choose “Report” to hand the quest in. (If it isn’t available check you have finished Beginners Cave fully )

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
Q8
Go to Southern CGo to Southern Caverns. Follow the right path round to the fallen party. Defeat the boss. Return to Emil in the Guild and choose “Report” to hand the quest in. (If it isn’t available check you have finished Beginners Cave fully )
ok thanks now how i go to next door in my bedroom?
how to solo
i press tab but not anything change
tell me plss

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020

how to nightly encounters ?
i done press tab but anything won't change
are there certain conditions for being alone?

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
Love the game, just hate the quest bugs, I got up to quest 37 and it just didn't show the damn quest. Had to restart just to get anywhere. But other that the H-Scenes are godly! Anyone else's favorite is Sophie??? Nadia is a close second man she's gold

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
ok thanks now how i go to next door in my bedroom?
how to solo
i press tab but not anything change
tell me plss
If you are expecting the screen or sprite to change it won't. Hit ESC to review your party, you should see just you. Also going to the door in your bedroom should allow you to enter, if it says you are not alone you are still in the party.

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
gosh.. so many titles by Remitary.. soooo goood >:3 (i'm actually hyped for.. Karryn's Prison now, after Melty Quest & Island Saga)

May 25, 2017
I started up the game and during the intro, i saw the sea but The protag and Iris were just standing in a black void. Did anyone else have this issue?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes