kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
few tips for everyone make one person use light magic get them to lvl 20 light magic (spam no cost spell with rest for longer fights but better stat gains) then learn "daybreak" its an instant ko move that basicly lets you walk over all bosses with one hit XD magic seemed weak till i was at about quest 30 then decided to lvl it with how i previously mentioned to get more spells and got daybreak it even works on the quest 40 boss i might add so happy hunting was a fun game

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone help me with Quest 19: I Need Staff!, please? I'm up around 40 quests now, minus a couple gaps, but that one will not start! I found this online walkthrough:

But it tells you how to complete the quest, not how to start it. Any help is appreciated.

UPDATE: NM, Figured it out. You go to Gilgamesh's restaurant, which is really busy, and there's a "QUEST" logo over Gilgamesh. You cannot get this one at the Guild.

Thanks,
thwartme

Last edited:

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone help me with Quest 19: I Need Staff!, please? I'm up around 40 quests now, minus a couple gaps, but that one will not start! I found this online walkthrough:

But it tells you how to complete the quest, not how to start it. Any help is appreciated.

UPDATE: NM, Figured it out. You go to Gilgamesh's restaurant, which is really busy, and there's a "QUEST" logo over Gilgamesh. You cannot get this one at the Guild.

Thanks,
thwartme
dont remember but it wasnt hard to start, if not at Guild than mayby in Gilgamesh at the Restaurant

D

Deleted member 2297758

How many girls are fuckable in this game? Only 4 or can we fuck other NPCs too?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
So, just finished this. Good stuff! Nice art. I mean... bewbs, am I right?

If it were to be perfectly suited to my taste... there would be one-off opportunities with other females, more sex overall, and the combat and quests would be a little more varied. Puzzle quests, mystery quests, maze quests... mix it up a bit. Also, I would do away with the little quests, like picking flowers and playing hide & seek. But that's just me. The final sequence of quests, where you had to find all the musical instruments and learn the song and all that, that kind of thing is great. More of that.

Also... and I know I'm whining here, honestly I like the game a lot... the combat got crazy easy at the end. The big final Eureka Guardian dude was tough, of course, but after about 35 or so quests, my MC was killing almost everything with one hit. He had a bad-ass Great Sword and a move called "Scattered Petals" that was regularly dealing out 10,000+ point of damage. I stopped even worrying about equipping the party with healing potions and balms and stuff. Never used them. MC killed everything, often before the foes had a chance to attack.

But those, seriously, are quibbles. Overall this was great. Sexy chicks, fun adventure. Will now seek out Dev's other games...

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Can someone tell me the difference between torrent and the normal one
There is no difference in the game. It's just a different download method.

Torrent lets you download a .torrent file and then use a third-party bittorrent client to download the game files.

The other links are direct download. Click the link and download the compressed file containing the entire game.

Reactions: Killing4fun347

WeissEmil

May 28, 2019
got this bug D: download from nopy
Edit : It has something to do with GPU. Switch from Nvidia to integrated GPU and it able to work just fine.

Last edited:

Junkinaster

Mar 1, 2020
Kinda disappointed that unlike the previous two games, there was no lolibaba in this game. But all in all was quite a fun game.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
has the game been patched ? i remember the character in fight being heavily censored (like the whole girl was censored except her hair and maybe her face, not sure><)

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
How I supose to defeat the boss Rat if he one shot everyone and attack 2 times per round? Omfg, the worst part is that I dont saved before and the the autosave saved in a momment that I cant leave the cave for grind or learn better skills.

Edit I tried to edit my HP in my save for beat that boss but the edition didn't work.
Accept the next quest and talk to the owner of Gigamesh (the restaurant alonside ranch). He'll give you rat pesticide which kills all the rats in the dungeon and weakens the boss by a fair bit. If you lance (windmill skill, I think) or martial arts counter, you can just spam that and kill it (will take time depending on your weapon).

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes