D

Deleted member 2794724

You have to approach from the side I believe, been awhile since I did the Hide and Seek. You should be able to go up to the wall and then to the side to find him and win this part of the game.
not working

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Are you using keyboard or mouse? I used keyboard, got up to him and used Enter. Found the little bugger...

D

Deleted member 2794724

Are you using keyboard or mouse? I used keyboard, got up to him and used Enter. Found the little bugger...
yes im doing that i will just replay the game. The quests are very short. Thanks

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
So I have about 10+ hrs put into this so far. Decided to google if there was a NG+ and there is. This has become one my favorite games in general; regardless of adult content.

Reactions: longsuper1

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
why cant i trigger the Quest 38 in the harbor?, i finished quest 37 in the Tower but for some reason it didn't register... the cat keeps telling me that i need to finish Quest 37 to access the harbor -.-

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
why cant i trigger the Quest 38 in the harbor?, i finished quest 37 in the Tower but for some reason it didn't register... the cat keeps telling me that i need to finish Quest 37 to access the harbor -.-
Got to go back and talk to Granma, bro :)

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
How do I fix the loading error? Please I can't continue playing the game. People said maybe the issue is with the graphics card. I have a Intel UHD Graphics 620, does anyone know if this is good enough to run the game? Or is there a different solution? Thanks

Last edited:

valou0212

May 24, 2019
Hey can someone help me, i dont how to trigger the next quest, im stuck at the 10 quest and i have done 15 16 and 19

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes