• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bigthumb

Jun 23, 2019
Please help! Got Quests 1-10, 15, 16 and 19 but what to do next? I don't get a nice list 11-20 from the adventurers guide.

The cat is also like a normal cat.

Replayed it a second time because i had the Quest 6 option wrong and after that play save.

Please enlighten me with your pearls of wisdom.

Last edited:

BiggusDickusChaddus

Oct 14, 2020
Im stuck at the very beginning. The guild says to go to beginners cave and after going there i found two chests and the old man says i need five teammates. other than those i cant find anything else. where do i get my teammates?

Fiark

Jan 27, 2018
Im stuck at the very beginning. The guild says to go to beginners cave and after going there i found two chests and the old man says i need five teammates. other than those i cant find anything else. where do i get my teammates?
There's a room with some mining equipment. Check the east wall.

Jul 28, 2017
question: for the quest 14, why isn't the battle time rising after I equip my character with it and enter battle? The blacksmith says at battle 24, however I went out and battle and yet the number remain the same.
Note: I only equipped it and not using it in battle

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand, there is a Walkthrough ? A quest log ? I'm just lost, I can farm the first cave but don't know what I have to go to develop the story...

Mr. John

May 20, 2019
I donwloaded the torrent and i got this error everytime i open the app, anybody to help?
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'D:\autocad\Island Saga 18+\www\save\common.rpgsave'
Object.openSync (fs.js:447:3)
Object.writeFileSync (fs.js:1206:35)
Function.StorageManager.saveToLocalFileCommonSave (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:535:12)
Function.StorageManager.saveCommonSave (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:521:18)
Function.DataManager.saveCommonSave (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:486:24)
CommonSaveManager.save (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:361:25)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:418:47)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/PictureAnimation.js:229:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/MoviePicture.js:290:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/KMS_QuickNotification.js:225:37)

Reduka

Jun 4, 2020
I haven't Played it Yet But I bet it's a Good Game its The same People That Made Club Bitfrost, Apostle, and Melty's Quest and Surely Other games That i Haven't Played Yet

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Anyone mayby knowledgeable what the characters on start of the battle saying is the meaning of it.
I first heard Sima Zhao in Warriors Orochi 3 saying it and now here it makes me really wonder what they actually say.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes