• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Anyone mayby knowledgeable what the characters on start of the battle saying is the meaning of it.
I first heard Sima Zhao in Warriors Orochi 3 saying it and now here it makes me really wonder what they actually say.
You mean this?

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
This one
He got right swapped in and did instantly his special move. This sentences are what I mean.
Ah, okay. Since I don't know how much detail you want, I'll go with a short answer for now. When the character is swapped in, he says "俺の番だな! (ore no ban da na!)", which is usually translated as "it's my turn!". Nowadays they also use "ターン (taan)" for "turn", but Musou dialogue thankfully refrains from using neologism. Before his musou/special move, he says "受け取ってくれよな! (uketotte kure yo na!)", which is most commonly translated as "take this/that!".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Ah, okay. Since I don't know how much detail you want, I'll go with a short answer for now. When the character is swapped in, he says "俺の番だな! (ore no ban da na!)", which is usually translated as "it's my turn!". Nowadays they also use "ターン (taan)" for "turn", but Musou dialogue thankfully refrains from using neologism. Before his musou/special move, he says "受け取ってくれよな! (uketotte kure yo na!)", which is most commonly translated as "take this/that!".
Perfekt! Thank you very much!

• Hey there
Reactions: No-Nonon

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
i can't seem to finish the 8th quest....i have installed the teleport crystal at the entrance and at the boss room...defeated the boss as well...but when i return to the guild, i can't seem to finish the quest as Emil is only giving me option to take another quest...what am i doing wrong?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Island SAGA [v1.0.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 3.60 GB

Compressed Size Win: 2.00 GB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I was enjoying the game until I realised that the levelling system was similar to FF2's levelling system, it's a shame as this game would have been right up my alley with a standard level based system, unfortunately it's a hard pass, but I do think if people can enjoy it for what it is, the quality is certainly there, much better than the average RPGM game.

Dino0000

Oct 23, 2018
No. 6: Catch the thief ... talk to Emil, the guild, and receive an order. From the back of the Gilgame to the back of the town, talk to the bouncer of the mansion behind the house. Examine the fireplace at home and head to the arrow. Since there are choices, if you select "believe" in that choice, the conditions for releasing the quest will be set.
I'm stuck on Quest 6. After I talk to a girl in Gilgamesh & Ranch (most right of the house). I don't know where to go. I could not find the bouncer of the mansion. Please help. Thanks

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes