• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
I've seen this with JoiPlay and Desielmine games. I haven't figured out the cause yet, but it is something weird with JoiPlay loading animations for a character sprite. As soon as I figure out a fix I'll update the affected games. I apologize for the less than stellar experience so far.

I've been struggling with getting logs out of JoiPlay, I might need to delete and reinstall it.
turning off webgl in joiplay settings does fix this in succubus farm for me but idk if you lose out on performance. There's a troubleshoot guide in the app that talks about crosswalk plugin for joiplay that supposedly fixes this but since its not in the public build that's available in the app store, most people can make do with turning off webgl for now

Last edited:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
turning off webgl in joiplay settings does fix this in succubus farm for me but idk if you lose out on performance. There's a troubleshoot guide in the app that talks about crosswalk plugin for joiplay that supposedly fixes this but since its not in the public build that's available in the app store, most people can make do with turning off webgl for now
Yes there's something about loading textures which are bigger than what webgl can support, but the size of these textures are measured in 100s of kilobytes, not megabytes. Looking to see if I can play some games with them (splitting into more files, removing stuff that's not needed) to fix it.

wx448

Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Thank you, I will work on it in a few minutes.

Edit:
I see what they did and why it is having trouble.

Until I get it rebuilt with a proper fix, you can extract the attached archive and drop it into the www/img/system folder.

Edit 2:
A save would be very much appreciated Never mind, got it. Already tested my fix, should have it put together soon.

Edit 3:
Removed the attachment, use the post below.
Wow, thanks for the prompt response! :)

Naufal02

Aug 15, 2018
i dunno, turning off webgl just make the game more laggy in my phone

EDIT :
i dunno why after a few minutes of playing the game, the lag disappears by itself( its just happen in battle only, after battle the game became lag again)

Last edited:

V^V

Aug 26, 2020

EDIT :
i dunno why after a few minutes of playing the game, the lag disappears by itself( its just happen in battle only, after battle the game became lag again)
thats why i said what i said about performance issues. webgl improves performance but since the app/game recognises the assets of the said game to be larger, you get black boxes/blank spaces. As for why it does that even though as kin said the files themselves are not that big, idk. Maybe its just how the games were made, your guess is as good as mine. :)

Reactions: Naufal02

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020

EDIT :
WebGL allows using the GPU for rendering, so it isn't a surprise that it acts laggy. Basically you're using software rendering only.

I found and sideloaded the crosswalk plugin for JoiPlay, but apparently that doesn't work for the more recent versions of JoiPlay.

So what I found is the problem appears to be with the physical dimensions, not the file size in this case. I suspect any 2D image that's greater than 4096 pixels on any one side will have this issue.

Ikil

May 13, 2017
I had to pick up a save from this thread because telling the thief YOU DO NOT BELIEVE HIM locks you out of CONTINUING THE MAIN STORY. Just take everyone's word for it and TELL THE THIEF YOU BELIEVE HIM.

EDIT:
if you DO tell the thief your DONT BELIVE HIM, go to
the house to the right of the love park (Gilgamesh restaurant area)
the thief will be inside, talking to him prompts the next quest.

Needless to say I wasted an hour trying to figure out what to do
before finding him. The cat in front of the guild didnt help either,
so I assumed I was bugged, but it looks like my save was
salvageable.
The thief quest is retarded tbh. We're asked to trust a thief who supposedly only rob criminals right after he tried to rob us. Punishing the player for being smart is bad game design.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Gabbe69

Jun 29, 2018
1621461774580.png
my screen is stuck like this what do I do? I can walk and do everything just can't see, even if i go to another part of the map it won't go away

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
any solution for this?
using joiplay with the compressed version of the game.
is it a compression issue?
View attachment 1206739
No it is an issue with image size and WebGL2 image size limits on Android.

Basically any image that's greater than 4096 pixels in either the x or y dimension turns black. I have yet to find a good work around. Turning off WebGL in JoiPlay will allow you to see the images, but unfortunately it will run much slower.

Reactions: Gooldeento

Gooldeento

May 19, 2020
No it is an issue with image size and WebGL2 image size limits on Android.

Basically any image that's greater than 4096 pixels in either the x or y dimension turns black. I have yet to find a good work around. Turning off WebGL in JoiPlay will allow you to see the images, but unfortunately it will run much slower.
will then, i guess you are our only hope.
thx for your efforts chief.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
How to use torrent? Plz reply
If you don't know how to use a torrent, or about VPNs, don't go that route. You're likely to end up in major legal trouble, up to and including having your internet disconnected.

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
may i ask?
so about the torrent version,it say you need required update and where the update that i need to apply in the torrent game version?

SmallEffect5

May 30, 2021
This really was a gem of a game to come across.
Not too far into it yet but the girls are sexy and quite likeable too and oh my Sophie, so very stacked :love: Will have to look for their other games once this one is done :)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
missing images in nadia's folder h9_01, h9_02 & h9_05, can someone share those, have already tried downloading from OP and torrent too, still the error persisits

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes