Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered before, but when downloading off MEGA and trying to unzip the files I get an error message that says the file can't be completed or something like that? Anyone run into that issue and know how to fix it or is it just a bad MEGA download link?

Jelgard45

Sep 4, 2018
I've downloaded from the GoFile and it just shows it as a bland file I can't like uncompress it or anything anyone know what to do?

Gilleas

Nov 15, 2021
Anyone having this issue?
I can't run it, haven't replaced anything as well
Also, after trying to delete save and replacing it I still can't run it
Pc already set to local japanese

Jun 30, 2018
is it cheating if i didnt use a cheat? the apple of eve reward of quest no 29 is bugged u can use it and it wont get consumed, only problem is the enemies will become stronger, and if u r cheap like me and dont want to heal yourself b4 battle you will have to edge out a win against a single enemy to completely heal yourself, but after that everything is super easy
1663034643903.png

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2018
is it cheating if i didnt use a cheat? the apple of eve reward of quest no 29 is bugged u can use it and it wont get consumed, only problem is the enemies will become stronger, and if u r cheap like me and dont want to heal yourself b4 battle you will have to edge out a win against a single enemy to completely heal yourself, but after that everything is super easy
View attachment 2034403
this was a bad idea fights take longer now lol

Jun 30, 2018
was waiting for this comment to update, actually 10 minutes later fights are ending in 1 turn only again, we are just finding very powerful weapons and armor and accessories and getting stats much easier, now i get to enjoy these end game monsters and items just had to suffer for 15 minutes xD

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes