Whatever74

Sep 7, 2021
Im stuck on I should meet up with the girls can someone plz help me and should I have chosen option 2 on quest 6 for the thiefs backstory because I chose the first choice

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
What's with the unofficial release? It has issues with not activating the keyboard settings menu, tab key, and has issue with image replacement (mod).

hirino9

Sep 13, 2020
The fish quest is something else bruh

Sophie: "Cmere little fishie i wont hurt you"
Fish:
Sophie: "Thank you, Liegel. You'll be instrumental for the Blue Saints."
Fish: *tries blowing MC, task failed successfully*
MC: ...

MC in the baths: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sophie: "Cummy, may I disturb you for a moment?"
MC, staring her in the eyes: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sophie: "Oh... the Liegel's poison did take effect."
Sophie: "Don't scratch it! it'll only make it worse! No, let me give you a boobjob (hence rubbing and aggravating the wound a lot)"

Oct 14, 2022
If anyone's quest 8 is still bugged, the way to un-bug it is to go back to the end of the beginners cave and interact with the pillar in the center. It should play an event and afterwards the prompt to report quest 8 to the guild master will appear next time you interact with her.

caucea007

Dec 29, 2020
How do I initiate Quest 13? It's not appearing at the guild. I've already finished quest 15 and 16.

Edit : nvm....found it. I had to talk to the weapon smith.

SinkInTh

Jul 14, 2023
It says no ntr, but the protagonist will literally be ntr by slime and some vein, right?
1689358204635.png
20230715_020750.jpg
Which really pissed me off somehow. By the way, the slime scene would happen in quest5 with Sakura and the vein's scene in quest9 with Sophie; be prepared if you don't enjoy it. Anyway, here is a savefile that unlocks the gallery:

Last edited:

Ezekiel69

Feb 1, 2022
Known Issues:
  • JoiPlay
    • A number of items show up as black boxes
      • Due to tile images exceeding WebGL2 dimesions on Android
      • You can disable webgl2, but the game will run much slower
    • Battles are super slow
      • If limit to 60 FPS is on, turn it off
How the hell do I turn off this 60 fps limit?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes