zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would think you marry one of the girls, i know not every game can have a harem ending but it would be good if all the girls agreed to love him. even if it's no harem styel lol.

Ghusto

Jun 4, 2022
Screenshot_20230825_155441.jpg
when I enter this cave, which is in the beginning cave, the screen suddenly goes black but when I exit the screen returns to normal, what should I do to enter this cave?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that sound's odd when you go in the cave you should go to an area where there are two water falles so i have no clue what's going on there.

SpectralTime

Jan 27, 2018
Picked this game up for the first time in a while. I forgot how frustrating I find the combat system.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to modify the game to remove (or at least severely curtail) the RNG aspects of growth and progression, and since enemies never stop getting stronger I think I might be both figuratively and literally in a corner, surrounded by King Slimes that can dynamite my entire party and trying to mash Run Away enough to escape...

00snak

Jun 3, 2018
I keep deleting the game folder from my pc but it keeps reappearing with this JavaScript file, anyone know why it keeps appearing/how to permanently get rid of it?
js.png

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Name of his circle is 神乳, aka "godly breasts", and he openly admitted on his personal blog that he's a おっぱい星人, which literally translates to a "Breast Alien" or a guy who really loves breasts. Also on the same blog, he claims his first love was a well-endowed woman, so you can literally guess by going with logic what the guy likes to make.
Has he donated to the fight against breast cancer?

TonyBologna

Jul 25, 2018
Name of his circle is 神乳, aka "godly breasts", and he openly admitted on his personal blog that he's a おっぱい星人, which literally translates to a "Breast Alien" or a guy who really loves breasts. Also on the same blog, he claims his first love was a well-endowed woman, so you can literally guess by going with logic what the guy likes to make.
How can one man be so based?

Mar 31, 2020
Done with the game, the martial arts skills are OP, thousand hand shit 1 hits all except bosses.
5 chars on thousand hand 1 cycles all bosses.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes