LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
Where did you find Yellow? Thats the one I am missing. Orange is on the star path, right near the beginning, it blends in a little
thank you. find in town 2, guild outskirts,granmas house, beginners cave,angela plains, lake kalby, can remember the other spots, maybe ruined temple.

Reactions: Pablim1

zabiha

Jun 21, 2019
how can you put a 3 GB game without saying that its a 64 bit game i just wast my time -___- dont download this game if you have just 32 bit because they didnt say it in the introduction of the game

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
i did quest 8,defeated the monster then tp'd back to entrance and went to town to claim quest reward but instead i find out that the quest is bugged and progress is stuck,when i got to the cat he tells me to do quest 37 ? how can i get it since i finished all the guild quests and now its empty ?

Irukandji

Mar 23, 2018
What is the difference between torrent and not torrent?
Torrent: You will download a magnet file that needs an application (i.e utorrent) for you to download the game, the download is uninterruptible even when you shut down your comp, good for big files like this

not torrent: directly download the file.

Summary: you just download the game, but torrent give some more steps

Reactions: KomischerKauz

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
This game is great but the game only run in 64 bit.
If anyone have ideas to help the game can run in 32 bit, please help me play it because I love this game.

d4v1d2505

Apr 8, 2019
this is the only game that i play without looking for a save game in 10 yrs (RPG game not like RPY games etc) the story is not some generic sht but rather have a nice dialog and lots of things well cant pay for this game since im just a university student (not working) but this is really worth my time

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
this one was worth the time playing, the combat is frustrating sometimes but you can get over it and the story is not bad (but nothing WOW) plus the art style is really great (and of course the h-scenes is a +S for me) :coffee:;)

PS: a thing i didn't get it is if Remtairy helped on the development or just published the game? :unsure:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes