Barnom2000

Mar 18, 2019
Two issues:

Character preview before capture doesn't work, nothing is displayed besides the message boxes.

Nothing seems to affect "Essence of Comfort"

What's here is pretty good though!

Will there be a point where they give birth or the player is otherwise be able to get rid of the belly in the future? Will the pregnancy system be toggle-able for those who dislike that particular fetish?

Last edited:
Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Barnom2000

Mar 18, 2019
Are all the characters in this game randomly generated, or are there actual unique ones with stories of their own?
There are certainly unique characters, the store keeper, at least two people from the plane that survive. Maybe the gate guard? Not sure about that one. It's still pretty early, we'll have to wait and see what is done with these people, if anything.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Vulcan inclusion was a great idea, tho i never had issues on my AMD hardware before. Ah well more performance for me.
Does the dev read here? Probably gonna start giving feedback as i kinda like this game.

Reactions: ForlornFaun

Ishman

Feb 28, 2018
I don't know if it's been mentioned but the text box could use a bit of work - until a message is fully displayed, interacting should only reveal the text, not skip to the next line. The reveal pace of the text is very slow, like one word a second - the total reveal time should be the same for standard sentences, and a second or two at most.

A history buffer would also be a nice feature.

Trollstash

Oct 23, 2021
Every time I try to "rebuild the structure" it like opens the text saying that it's done but like nothing happens after the character says it. Tried again 3 times already and I'm still stuck

Trollstash

Oct 23, 2021
I don't know if it's been mentioned but the text box could use a bit of work - until a message is fully displayed, interacting should only reveal the text, not skip to the next line. The reveal pace of the text is very slow, like one word a second - the total reveal time should be the same for standard sentences, and a second or two at most.

A history buffer would also be a nice feature.
Agreed and also quick question: After rebuilding the structure, what happened after that? or what did u do?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Did some testing;
GPU: AMD RX 6700XT
Game version: 0.0525a
Full screen, 1920x1080, max settings.

Main menu.
Default(dx11?): 75 (locked) - Black streaks glitching.
DX12: 75 (locked) - Flawless.
Vulkan: 25 - Low GPU usage, crashed when tabbing out to type this.
OpenGL: No overlay available but looks to run well. Also has black lines.

EG of black streaks on both OpenGL and DX11:
1652575983337.png

Love the new main menu! (Not joking about the glitch)

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Two issues:

Character preview before capture doesn't work, nothing is displayed besides the message boxes.

Nothing seems to affect "Essence of Comfort"

What's here is pretty good though!

Will there be a point where they give birth or the player is otherwise be able to get rid of the belly in the future? Will the pregnancy system be toggle-able for those who dislike that particular fetish?

Shit, I was in the middle overhauling the exploration when I found a fix for the AMD glitch, I forgot to quickly change that part. Unfortunately new female characters will have to be a guessing game.

That's weird that the comfort essence isn't working anymore, I'll look into it.

Pregnancy will be a toggle option along with other things, Options to remove the belly will be implemented.

Last edited:

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I can't see what girl i interact to,It kinda like 3d conversation screen won't appear and sometime i got glitch when i interact with out of cold girl with grass in the same time cause girl model was freeze in the middle of screen
Screenshot_65.jpg

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
The ShopKeeper says her girl its outside the village and "look" for her... is that possible or its wip ?
I support the question. What do you need to do to complete this quest? Find a certain random girl? But how to find out the missing girl? Or is it not implemented yet?
This is an interesting, fun game.(y)

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
On the essence of comfort trouble; I have no issues maxing it. The problem I'm encountering is every time I acquire it the entire Mind UI disappears and only shows a selection menu for the max climax face. It doesn't seem to matter if I acquire other essences before or after, once I max comfort, the UI bugs out.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes