Jun 20, 2021
any advice on increasing essence of mind?
click the masturbation button to start masturbating and click it again. the animation stops, but lust and essence of mind keeps rising despite that.(or more accurately essence of mind keeps degreasing towards -100 :DD) As far as I know, that is only way to get essence of mind. And that bug seems to work every time.

Massiveasshole

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah this whole AMD thing has been a massive issue, I've spent a real long time trying to figure it out with help from
IllumiNaughty and still couldn't figure it out after multiple tests.

It seems to be linked to the main shader and model for the female characters.
I'll keep looking into it, its a major problem.
Cheers my good man! glad your aware of and working on it it!

Mewzmao

Feb 19, 2021
is it me or has black boxes been going everywhere on there sceens bc im worried that i have missing textures

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
pressing esc will make the textbox gone and i can't reverse it back. settings are not working for me except for the exit to desktop button.

anyone can help?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The two screenshots the one that is showing the dong with no body is that a dildo? and the one with a body made of shadow I am hoping that is a monster made of shadow unless it's like this because it's not finished yet?

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
The two screenshots the one that is showing the dong with no body is that a dildo? and the one with a body made of shadow I am hoping that is a monster made of shadow unless it's like this because it's not finished yet?
Different settings for the male actor in the scenes. Full model, semi transparent, only the dong.

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
It seems to be bugged; When you let her masturbate, it'll trickle down instead of going up. Then after a while, she'll climax which causes the masturbation to stop. Telling her to masturbate again will reset essence of mind to 0 at which point it'll go down into the negatives again.

There's a way to cause the masturbation animation to not trigger which means she won't climax, thusly the meter will go down all the way to -100, at which point you get the Essence of Mind (And you can use that to turn her into your lover, despite it being -100 and not +100)

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how I got the animation to stop. Lust kept increasing all the way to 100 but the prevention of the climax allowed me to get to "-100" in one sitting. I think it had to do with her starting masturbating, and immediately telling her to stop, and then telling her again in quick succession. But I'm having trouble now getting it to work...
if you have a effect like comfort pain or void you can't raise mind if you removed them from her she will raise mind

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Guys any idea if anal is added ?
in the previous changelog it says it gonna be added , no mention of it in this one .... perhaps not ?

So excited to jump back into the game ! keep up the great work dev ! ... hopefully there will be more "bigger" or heavier girls .... just to attract a broader range !

I wanna create a harem of babes that specialize in something xD .... one is good a BJs , a big tity that good with her tits ... and my fav will be the big booty bitch that is great at anal xD ! ... creating my own lore already !

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Guys any idea if anal is added ?
in the previous changelog it says it gonna be added , no mention of it in this one .... perhaps not ?

So excited to jump back into the game ! keep up the great work dev ! ... hopefully there will be more "bigger" or heavier girls .... just to attract a broader range !

I wanna create a harem of babes that specialize in something xD .... one is good a BJs , a big tity that good with her tits ... and my fav will be the big booty bitch that is great at anal xD ! ... creating my own lore already !

Haha, unfortunately no anal animations just yet.
I've just about managed to fix the amd bug everyone's getting and I'll eventually get around to anal animations section.

Will post a new update to public soon for people who have amd card.

Oct 31, 2019
Haha, unfortunately no anal animations just yet.
I've just about managed to fix the amd bug everyone's getting and I'll eventually get around to anal animations section.

Will post a new update to public soon for people who have amd card.
Clicking on the fauns yellow eyes just does not work for me. It doesn't progress anything.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes