Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Not bad. The dialog is a bit on the heavy side but I like the visuals. Wide hips are fine by me; I already create my Illusion female characters with them anyways, so I'm used to seeing wider hips.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I dont mind the story

and enjoy the mom and son bonding in any game tbh

But the mom character looks just way too weird she got duck lips and that booty and hips are pretty weird shaped

Thats the only downside for me personally

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Mc's mom is a slut. Poor mc

Harem fans, Warning!!! Stay away from this one. Don't waste data like i did
Again in the far distant past and she changed her ways years ago as she also tells MC, you know she reformed with a proven record of around 20 years as a faithful wife even if she stayed enjoying a kinky and healthy sex life with her husband.

Second thingy a lot of people seem to overlook, yes in game action goes fast with first action in first episode, but actually they are already there a few months so neither the Mom or the MC jumped the other immediately. Dev did not choose to show all those days first, just started game a bit further along in their relation close to when they did decide to go for each other while under the impression that other potential partners will not be a realistic option for either for the coming years considering their circumstances. Somehow that does not sound like a complete only sex driven obedient whore as most of the NTR girls become after a rape or two. She is a kinky fucker though. :p

Edit: considering the look, the dev did already changed it once a bit after game was first released and yeah I also personally think the hips can use a little more work, but if this is the look he wants for her it is his choice and right in the end.

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Isolated Pleasure 1 - Chapter 2

SoiCowboy Edition

• Fixed numerous misspellings, puntuation, and grammar mistakes.
  • Fixed the script in several places where my custom MC name reverted to "Alex." The same with my sister, Landlord and Landlady.
  • Added some dialog to spice it up, but this is nowhere as "spicy" as some of my other MODs.
The incest is built in. When answering questions about your relationship with the Landlady enter in "landlady" or "mom', lowercase. The script automatically uses the correct upper/lower case variants of the titles.

For example: My mom went to the store.
Hello, Mom.

Do the same with dad, landlord, roommate, and sister.

Place the attached file in your games folder, the one with the game's exe file. Extract to that location and overwrite two files.

Edit: Changed the script's ending so that if you answered the relationship with Masha as "Mother", "mother", "Mom", "mom", "Mommy", or "mommy", you'll get a surprise ending to Episode 2! :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Cheers!

SoiCowboy

Last edited:

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019

SoiCowboy Edition

• Fixed the script in several places where my custom MC name reverted to "Alex." The same with my sister, Landlord and Landlady.
  • Added some dialog to spice it up, but this is nowhere as "spicy" as some of my other MODs.
The incest is built in. When answering questions about your relationship with the Landlady enter in "landlady" or "mom', lowercase. The script automatically uses the correct upper/lower case variants of the titles.

Hello, Mom.

Place the attached file in your games folder, the one with the game's exe file. Extract to that location and overwrite two files.

Cheers!

SoiCowboy
Will try it out

Reactions: SoiCowboy

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Isolated Pleasure 1 [Ch. 1] [Zeus3DX] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 791 MB / 97 MB - IsolatedPleasure1-Chapter_1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 757 MB / 63 MB - IsolatedPleasure1-Chapter_1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
will you be updating?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
My Unofficial Android Port of :

Isolated Pleasure 1 [Ch. 2] with SoiCowboy IC Patch (Updated)

My android port have alternative save location, so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider you can find it in preferences.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
the incest patch is not going to me, would anyone have the new version?
Did you try this one?

SoiCowboy Edition

Hello, Mom.

Cheers!

SoiCowboy

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes