michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well just played trough this game

Have to say that milf or mom character didnt turn me on at all she looks just weird af like whats up with those duck lips

Not to mention that weird looking ass of the female character like she looks like a alien almost :cautious:

Story itself could be interesting once the other females join as well ... But as of now its just a fuck fest with the two characters

Normally i wouldnt complain about sex scens i mean the more the better right

But with this kind of female character i would rather stay alone just saying

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Aside from the woman's deformed lookin hips the game looks cool. Hope someone ports it for Android in the future.

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
I'm pretty easy going about most stuff. I like an older milf who looks her age. I don't need the story to be great literature. But the ass and hips of this mom, I need that fixed to look more human.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for that(y), Despite the looks of the characters, I was going to download this VN, but this line alone made me ignore this thread.
The mom was a whore before she married the dad and before MC was born and stopped years and years ago and no other man is around, nor is that past shown. Now I am for sure not the worlds biggest fan of other dick or even other pussy shown in scenes especially when abusive, it might be TMI and not needed for the story of this game to even mention it, it is basically superfluous and meaningless since dev already mentioned he did not intend to have MC cucked, but even for me that is an incredible stretch to call this NTR or even other dick. :p

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The mom was a whore before she married the dad and before MC was born and stopped years and years ago and no other man is around, nor is that past shown. Now I am for sure not the worlds biggest fan of other dick or even other pussy shown in scenes especially when abusive, it might be TMI and not needed for the story of this game to even mention it, it is basically superfluous and meaningless since dev already mentioned he did not intend to have MC cucked, but even for me that is an incredible stretch to call this NTR or even other dick. :p
No wonder why u replied like that because ........

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No wonder why u replied like that because ........
? Just calling this NTR is bullshit. You might complain dev gave her an unnecessary or unwanted past and have an argument or at least an opinion. Calling it the three letter word, when not even a scene from that past is shown or implied it is of concern for what happens in the game or future of it.........

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
? Just calling this NTR is bullshit. You might complain dev gave her an unnecessary or unwanted past and have an argument or at least an opinion. Calling it the three letter word, when not even a scene from that past is shown or implied it is of concern for what happens in the game or future of it.........
Deleted the game. So no problem now. Bye bye

Reactions: bruce555

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
what happens in the game or future of it.
I know i'll take it a little bit out of context but what happens in the future:

Daddy/Sisters are back > Daddy + MC DP Momma > Fuckfest, everyone fucks everyone.

Also, there is no NTR here, just a master whore Momma.

Reactions: Sterkh90

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Deleted the game. So no problem now. Bye bye
Like I said you have every right not to like it or to prefer a mom that is more of a saint with a squeaky clean past and like I said I also do not think disclosing that past makes what will happen in this game any more logical or less. Just calling NTR is bull for this game.

It is not like she is raped by third parties in game and likes it, has past scenes shown or will cuck MC ever. She just has an overly colorful past and should have kept her mouth shut about it. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Daddy/Sisters are back > Daddy + MC DP Momma > Fuckfest, everyone fucks everyone.

If I remember dev correctly, dad will never reach shelter alive and what might have happened with dad and sisters inbetween will stay undisclosed. You can have your own thoughts of course. :p

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I never seen this much fast pacing and kinky scenes like anal sex in just second episode only & also Ass to Mouth (which is almost a rare kink in AVNs/Adult games) for MC's "landlady".

Also, coming to NTR, I'm the biggest hater of NTR. But how would i call it NTR when landlady got gangbanged much before even MC was born? And we are not seeing those flashback scenes too. So, Why angry? Accept that just because Mothers are lovable doesn't mean they can't have a kinky past. We all have to see whether she is cheating at present stage. And also, we have to happy that she got kinky hardcore experience, so that it will be a very easy way for MC to fuck and have hardcore kinky scenes within a very less updates. I'm sure incest blueball haters will love this game. It's a dream come true for the players like me who are huge fans of mom/son hardcore kinky content (which is very very rare). Because, for devs, Mom means, only a blueballing vanilla romantic "boring" character.

And as far as her body model is concerned, i dont care much about it. Infact, I think this is different new style compare from other games.

All the best dev Zeus3DX.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hyy Guys
Here Is My Android port This Game With My Incest Patch(it's my first patch so pls give your feedback)

Mega

Find My Other Ports Here
Hi could you please update your port and patch? When you have time

Thank you for your time

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019

There wont be NTR. But fuckfest without daddy sounds great I think. But you can continue speculating...

Reactions: EJW
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes