• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
My comment was directed at the people who did just come to tell everyone that they didn't want to play it for X. Whether it be because it's text only, futa, gay, furry, 3dcg, rpgm, or the artstyle was not their taste, is not really the point. It's the point of going into a sushirestaurant and yell "I HATE FISH, I'M NOT GOING TO BUY IT!" So since you tried and then found it too jarring, you are not the target of the comment.
Hah! Right on. Not sure how I mistook that, initially. I'm with you on that, though. Popping in to just say you hate something without adding anything else is fucked up.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
After the first release, I was totally concerned with negative criticism. I had the feeling to have to justify myself. Meanwhile, I totally shit on it :)

I like constructive comments like yours, from presumably adult people who can differentiate and consider many aspects. I also like constructive suggestions that inspire me for changes and further developments. For example, there were adjustments made to Masha for Chapter 2 - Which only a few people noticed. Most of the comments here are extremely focused on Chapter 1, which is being re-rendered in parallel to the implementation of Chapter 3. But most of them didn't notice that either, because most of them are not only disrespectful and opinionated, but also too lazy to inform themselves.

Offensive comments with "ugly" or "shit", only ... I skip meanwhile because they do not provide any added value and contribution.

The masses here don't seem to be my target group at all. However, I have resigned myself to that, at least for my first project. For those people there are other games here to spend their time with. I'm glad that I'm personally having fun, and have gotten some companions who support me and think what I'm doing is great.
Ah, hell yeah. Alrighty, I'll dig deeper into it before throwing in the towel. And it's good to see you're still trucking along on it with all the backlash. Just remember to change out those OP screenshots before too long. I think most of the comments are just based on those, alone. Keep keeping on.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
The Menu and textbox's White background is not great at night, please consider changing it Dev.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I actually like the mom model, it's different, it takes a bit to get used to but it's nice. The renders/animations are nice too.

What actually made me quit the game is the whore background, why i need to know that she was gangbanged by 10 dudes at the same time and dped? It's not something that turn me on at all, if it was my mom i would be disgusted knowing that, maybe it was done to make her more open to stuff? but there is definitely better ways of doing it, there is no feeling of accomplishment if she is already a grade A whore.

It's also missing the kinetic novel tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
This is fine man, you gotta stand by you work on some level. Just take a look at Light of my life from Naughtyroad, he's been getting flak for the looks of his characters since the very beginning, didn't give in and now has assembled himself quite the cultfollowing.
Even if his characters look like some bad Hispanic Pixar knockoff, what attracts people to Light of My Life, and carries it for that matter, is superb writing. Which is beyond dreadfully slow in my opinion, but totally subjective nonetheless. The problem with Isolated Pleasure is you've got borderline disturbingly disproportional characters with decent, at best, writing. Even worse? The dev refuses to accept it. Everyone else is opinionated and disrespectful because they don't agree with his disillusioned vision of what a woman looks like, brushing it off because he doesn't want her to reflect realism in an otherwise completely realistic game - visually speaking, at least.

But most of them didn't notice that either, because most of them are not only disrespectful and opinionated, but also too lazy to inform themselves. Offensive comments with "ugly" or "shit", only ... I skip meanwhile because they do not provide any added value and contribution.

The masses here don't seem to be my target group at all. However, I have resigned myself to that, at least for my first project. For those people there are other games here to spend their time with. I'm glad that I'm personally having fun, and have gotten some companions who support me and think what I'm doing is great.
One or two people complaining about something? Sure, it's probably a taste thing. When you have twenty pages of people pointing it out, something's wrong. The fact the dev continues to disregard the majority opinion of his character is telling as to the future of this VN. Refusal to accept criticisms like this spell doom for VNs.

It's not the masses that aren't his target group. The problem is that the dev refuses to see that 98% of his players are saying the character design sucks (not much else, which should've been a good thing), but instead of fixing it or admitting that perhaps she was a little odd, he only pays attention to the few yes-mans around this thread rather than taking the criticism on the chin and growing from it.

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I actually like the mom model, it's different, it takes a bit to get used to but it's nice. The renders/animations are nice too.

What actually made me quit the game is the whore background, why i need to know that she was gangbanged by 10 dudes at the same time and dped? It's not something that turn me on at all, if it was my mom i would be disgusted knowing that, maybe it was done to make her more open to stuff? but there is definitely better ways of doing it, there is no feeling of accomplishment if she is already a grade A whore.

It's also missing the kinetic novel tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Needs to not be kinetic there so son can have the option to say thanks mum now I feel zero sexual frustration now at all because I am completely grossed out. If I get a hard on I can instantly lose it recalling your conversation so cheers for that!

• Haha
Reactions: linkinn
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes