DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Zeus3DX I played the chapter, and it was great!
I don't know how deep you want to go into the whole post-apocalyptic aspect of the game. For inspiration, I suggest Desert Stalker if you want to go hard on it and Sands of Antarctica if you want it to be the background.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
Tried to play but between the face and hips just couldn't, even tried by brail but fingers kept locking up. Like the story just can't get past the artwork.

• Haha
Reactions: Ash22

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Zeus3DX I played the chapter, and it was great!
I don't know how deep you want to go into the whole post-apocalyptic aspect of the game. For inspiration, I suggest Desert Stalker if you want to go hard on it and Sands of Antarctica if you want it to be the background.
Please post screenshots/images, I can't get inspiration with words only. But the next chapter will be partly "outside".

Fuuya

Mar 5, 2018
The animations are good but without dialogue it makes the scenes uninteresting.
A little dirty talking during the animation could make the sex scene more exciting.
Much more that just click next or cum.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Please post screenshots/images, I can't get inspiration with words only. But the next chapter will be partly "outside".
Those games can be found here on F95. And those games involve nuclear fallout/extreme desertification as a base and I don't know what type of apocalypse you are going for. But if its something like a virus you can use any zombie movie as a base.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Why do the player have to change relationships between family members if the dialogs are scripted and before the 1st sex th "landlady" says put it in where U came FROM? So it is quite obvious who she is to the MC, right? Kinda stupid situation.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes