DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
It's not possible, because there are not great tools/assets released so far to make that properly. Everything looks strange. I already experimented with that a little.
I have seen some in a game called "Between salvation and abyss". But don't know if it's alright to share screen shots of that or not. But both of your models are very deferent so I don't know if it will work with your style.

Weiny

Jun 17, 2018
I love anal games and I don't even download others anymore, but here all the women are so ugly that maybe it's not possible, brrr :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: DannyLucifer

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
I love anal games and I don't even download others anymore, but here all the women are so ugly that maybe it's not possible, brrr :LOL:
This thread is quite unusual in that the comments are split into The Art is Horrid vs. The Art is Great.

Proof that the artist is doing their own thing and has an original style. (y)

The artist has also made their desire for "constructive criticism" explicit in this thread.

So they *might* listen to you, especially if you make the gripes specific. :LOL:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
This thread is quite unusual in that the comments are split into The Art is Horrid vs. The Art is Great.

Proof that the artist is doing their own thing and has an original style. (y)

The artist has also made their desire for "constructive criticism" explicit in this thread.

So they *might* listen to you, especially if you make the gripes specific. :LOL:
Yes, and I can live with that. But neverthess it's annoying to see that some people are totally disrespectful and agressive if they don't get what they want or don't get similar models to their fav VNs.

They think devs will change but they dont. They simply stop at some point their projects when it becomes too annoying.

I think harsh comments regarding my simple story are fair. I don't have time for everything. I have to put a focus on something. And right now it's hard sex.

Same with my writing style. I have someone who proof read chapters 1-3 afterwards. But I haven't time to change everything and will do that with a fix.

But it's so stupid if people force me to create realistic models. Or to avoid incest, even if it's optional. It's like going to a popcorn shop and asking for a steak. Totally stupid and egoistic.

You have theoretically the freedom of speech and can tell the popcorn shop employee that you hate popcorn and love steaks. But he/she doesn't care about it. The internet society is a landfill. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Some of you wrote me they cant play the VN because they miss the 32bit .exe file.
This is because I used the last Renpy version. 8.0.3 I think. I created an additional PC-Version (32bit) with Renpy 7.5.3 for those who could not play.

PC 32bit version:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I have never heard about this problem? Do you really need the 32bit version? I create the Mac and PC versions with the default settings in the newest ren'py version. I will try to create an extra 32 bit version of it's possible. I didn't change the process. So it must be a ren'py version issue.
The same thing happened to me to. And it was not only in this game. About 80% of the games with only 64 bit version didn't work, even my CPU was 64 bit. (old s.775 C2Q 9450). When i clicked to start a game, it was activity for few seconds but the activity stopped. No log was created, no error in event viewer. I upgraded my computer, and now it's a little bit difficult to pinpoint what was the problem. I changed MBO, CPU and windows version (win7 to win10), GPU is still the same. I hope that this will help somebody. First problematic game was Once in a lifetime, only final version, the version before worked just fine. (Isolated Pleasure worked fine too. Up to version 3.)

I was on your patreon page, no activity, is the game still in development, or just a pause for Xmas and New Year. Btw. Happy New Year... ;)

Reactions: knurd

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Yes, and I can live with that. But neverthess it's annoying to see that some people are totally disrespectful and agressive if they don't get what they want or don't get similar models to their fav VNs.

They think devs will change but they dont. They simply stop at some point their projects when it becomes too annoying.

I think harsh comments regarding my simple story are fair. I don't have time for everything. I have to put a focus on something. And right now it's hard sex.

Same with my writing style. I have someone who proof read chapters 1-3 afterwards. But I haven't time to change everything and will do that with a fix.

But it's so stupid if people force me to create realistic models. Or to avoid incest, even if it's optional. It's like going to a popcorn shop and asking for a steak. Totally stupid and egoistic.

You have theoretically the freedom of speech and can tell the popcorn shop employee that you hate popcorn and love steaks. But he/she doesn't care about it. The internet society is a landfill. :ROFLMAO:
the models are fine, except for maybe the MC's hair, but i really like the mom, she's pretty hot. the sex is great, btw.
my only difficulty is with the dialog, but i'm still able to understand the gist of what they're saying, so it's mostly fine.
so, just keep doing what you're doing, and don't get discouraged by trolls and whiners. it's your story, keep doing what you want to do.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
A question to all of you:

Are you missing any more tensions between mc and milf? Maybe 20 thigh jobs, 30 hip jobs, 30 handjobs or do you rather prefer what you got so far?

I think some of you have the expectation that every dev have to be like Dr. Sin, or Royal Candy.

Well, I'm not one of this sort. ;) Even if my audience is obviously much smaller. Just wanted to mention that because of some reviews.
All anal, all the time please.
Well, some ass to mouth is acceptable as well. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Pick_A_Name

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
The same thing happened to me to. And it was not only in this game. About 80% of the games with only 64 bit version didn't work, even my CPU was 64 bit. (old s.775 C2Q 9450). When i clicked to start a game, it was activity for few seconds but the activity stopped. No log was created, no error in event viewer. I upgraded my computer, and now it's a little bit difficult to pinpoint what was the problem. I changed MBO, CPU and windows version (win7 to win10), GPU is still the same. I hope that this will help somebody. First problematic game was Once in a lifetime, only final version, the version before worked just fine. (Isolated Pleasure worked fine too. Up to version 3.)

I was on your patreon page, no activity, is the game still in development, or just a pause for Xmas and New Year. Btw. Happy New Year... ;)
I think win7 is the cause of the problem.

Reactions: rudy007
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes