DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
You're wrong. We CAN complain about anything on f95 due it's not an official site or forum for any project. And don't forget to mention that patreon etc are not shops (where you pay and gain product), they're just supporting communities. You're not PAYING there, just SUPPORTING. So it's totally wrong to shut someone's mouth for not PAYING for the most of the games here.
NB I'm still not saying this all about 'Isolated Pleasure' itself. I hope Zeus is honest author and will keep making his games and share his/her ideas for both of the projects.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
You're wrong. We CAN complain about anything on f95 due it's not an official site or forum for any project. And don't forget to mention that patreon etc are not shops (where you pay and gain product), they're just supporting communities. You're not PAYING there, just SUPPORTING. So it's totally wrong to shut someone's mouth for not PAYING for the most of the games here.
NB I'm still not saying this all about 'Isolated Pleasure' itself. I hope Zeus is honest author and will keep making his games and share his/her ideas for both of the projects.
Excactly, and I never mentioned pepole here should not complain, because its a forum, not an individual marketplace for specific devs.

And it´s definitely not a shop like Itch.io.

What I wanted to say with my "message" to all you guys is just: Please donate a few dollars to your favourite devs, doesnt matter who it is. And I´m sure most of you could spend a few bugs for his/her favourite dev. Or a few devs. It will have an influence and give them more opportunities. If everybody thinks "the others will do that", devs end with almost zero support and demotivation thinking their VNs are worthless.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Unfortunately I live in a country where my money, no matter how much I have, is not worth it abroad, I am an Artisan Jeweler, and I earn very good money but I do not have access to international credit cards, I cannot even access Patreon directly from here, only through vpn.
Well I want to but I can't
Greetings Zeussi, I could believe me that you wouldn't miss my cents.
Thank you

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
So, what happens with this game? The dev is active on Patreon, he just didn't give any news on this game, is he working on his other project and then will come back to this one? Or did he abandon this game to put more time in the other one? If someone is on the Discord server maybe can shine some light on that.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
That what I thought to and I also went on his other game post and mentioned it and got no reply.
The answer is the same like few months ago. Developer said it isn't abandoned, just on hold...
The reason people don't answer questions like this is simple; this question is asked at least once per page or two and answer is the same. So, why answer for people who cannot just scroll previous messages?
Developer announced he will delete his account here, so only way to communicate with him directly is Patreon , Subscribestar or Discord.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone know why Zeus has deleted himself or what exactly is going on with the game?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
But do you know why he deleted his f95zone.to acc?
tl;dr:
ISTR it was because of all the vitriol directed towards the dev.
Some folks don't like his/her character's looks so they became quite - erm "outspoken" and crossed a few lines there.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes