3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Wow, I didn't know it was possible to get into her room at night. No one posted a solution to that yet. Guess I'm goin to go get a lot of handjobs at the couch now...

Edit: Okay, tried a lot of handjobs, pretty sure that doesn't work. How'd you get access to the mom's room at night?
Was just trollin'.
I photoshopped some screenshots from the "Discarded" Movie Files found in the folder.
Pretty sure that's the end of the update.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 1580593

Overview:
A game about a mother that lusts for her son during a heavy storm.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-05
Release Date: 2022-01-05
Developer: Boraginol F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1580573 View attachment 1580574 View attachment 1580579 View attachment 1580580 View attachment 1580576
[/Can you give the link for Android

jjacco

Jan 4, 2018
Hi thank you for this information but I'm a bit confused. On step 2 you say to extract the 32 or 64 file into a new folder. What should the name of that folder be? And also does it go into the game folder where the .exe is? I tried doing exactly what you said and it still won't start the game.
also didnt work for me.

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
hi guys, I have a problem: that is, the game goes unbelievably slow, I mean everything goes in jerks the game and it takes at least 15 seconds for the game to display a sentence, I state my pc is not one of the latest generation but not even a potato! How can I solve this problem? (also because I don't have any problems with other games)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried to copy the files of your post both 32bit and 64bit but nothing (the files I copied both in the main folder of the game and a second time (obviously I deleted and extracted the game from scratch) in the www folder but nothing it always goes slow (really too slow)
What???!!! Where did I write that you copy the 32bit or 64bit files into the game's folder?

Create a new folder and extract the content of 32bit or 64bit into it. In the next step you copy the game's "www" folder and "package.json" file into the new created folder - where you extracted the 32 or 64 bit files.

Depending on where you have stored the game it is possible that the game use your APU instead your better GPU. In that case tell Windows to use your better card.

Jan 18, 2018
I tried to copy the files of your post both 32bit and 64bit but nothing (the files I copied both in the main folder of the game and a second time (obviously I deleted and extracted the game from scratch) in the www folder but nothing it always goes slow (really too slow)
The same here... :/ webgl is my karma.

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
I'm not a fan of RPGM! ... but you make small map and low farming stat. interresting Tags, lot of potential... so fare, I really love your game!

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
hi guys, I have a problem: that is, the game goes unbelievably slow, I mean everything goes in jerks the game and it takes at least 15 seconds for the game to display a sentence, I state my pc is not one of the latest generation but not even a potato! How can I solve this problem? (also because I don't have any problems with other games)
Yes, that's what I mean about pacing. Repetitive menial tasks are one thing, struggling to even do them is another.

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
First off, I want to say thank you for letting me play your game for free. I was really enjoying it until I did my homework, tried to continue doing it, and it said, "There's no homework to be done." This totally ruined my immersion! THERE IS ALWAYS HOMEWORK TO BE DONE! It only ends after university (or death).

PKR505

May 21, 2019
this is pretty nice game i will waiting next update for get to mom room and pregnant scene

Reactions: Punto
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes