3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Cant get past the part where mom is cooking dinner and the MC is supposed to go to the couch. Get there and click on the blinking diamond and nothing. No interaction or anything.

Game is busted.
Click on the tile below where the twinkle is on the couch. The twinkle is on the wrong tile *shrug*

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Is there an indication of an end point in the current version. Something that reports you have reached the end of the content or something like that? I seemed to have gotten everything except for when you try to walk into the moms room at night. I just get "sexual tension not high enough". The only thing that increases sexual tension now is the HJ on the couch.

Anyone else get stuck here.

Last edited:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
...(which is also the only blowjob content so far),
In the wise words of YODA.... there is another!
IsolatedWithMom_03.png
BJ at 2 new angles, weird "Mini Screen" in the top right corner, from the "Discarded" Movie files found in the folder.
The other one is below:
IsolatedWithMom_02.png

Last edited:

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
I was going to skip over this simply because 3d models/visuals in RPGM games always looked way too uncanny or just straight up bad sometimes, this however is certainly better then I expected. The mom is actually really good looking and actually has a pretty face, and the action scenes aren't too bad either.

The story is a bit wonky though, makes it kind of hard to invest into when I can clearly see the mom is borderline psychotic and emotionally and physically abusive, not just hitting the kid but also very deliberately using her sex appeal to confuse and course her own son into having her way with him when he clearly doesn't want to think of his mother that way, manipulating his misplaced desire and turning it into an unhealthy realty. The way she treats him as an outlet and replacement from having lost her husband is a very real thing that could happen and that's honestly disturbing once you get pass the Sweet Home Alabama.

But whatever I'm not a therapist and I might be reading too much into this, the game's good and that's all anyone's gotta care about. Looking forward to updates, I'm honestly curious to see where this goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: shawnnation

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Garrettino's Isolated with Mom- Music Mod

This mod simply replaces the irritating "Clock Tick" sound that is used as ambient background noise,
with 4 options for music:
-The original "Violin" music used in the intro title
-"My Mom" by Eminem (used without permission, subject to removal yada yada)
-The "Chill" music used in popular VNs including Treasure of Nadia
-"Sexy Time" music, most of you have heard from in various VNs in this subgenre

I don't usually mind the lack of music, but the ticking clock just triggered me enough to make this mod real quick.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

abslmao

Jan 7, 2022
how to get to the room your mom is sleeping at night? and also while she's working, someone tell me please

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
In the wise words of YODA.... there is another!
View attachment 1584397
BJ at 2 new angles, weird "Mini Screen" in the top right corner, unlocked once you get into the Mom's Room at Night.
Then another Handjob, with also 2 angles unlocked there as well:
View attachment 1584401
Wow, I didn't know it was possible to get into her room at night. No one posted a solution to that yet. Guess I'm goin to go get a lot of handjobs at the couch now...

Edit: Okay, tried a lot of handjobs, pretty sure that doesn't work. How'd you get access to the mom's room at night?

Last edited:

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
a mother and son and that's it, this all what I ask for, a guaranteed mom content each update, this is heaven.
keep up the good work dev.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
1. Download the game from OP and extract it.
2. Download nwjs. from below links (64- or 32-bit) and extract the content into a new folder.
3. Copy the game's "www" folder and "package.json" file into the new created folder in step 2.
4. Start the game.

Links:

Yes, but you can run it on 32-bit systems too.
Hi thank you for this information but I'm a bit confused. On step 2 you say to extract the 32 or 64 file into a new folder. What should the name of that folder be? And also does it go into the game folder where the .exe is? I tried doing exactly what you said and it still won't start the game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi thank you for this information but I'm a bit confused. On step 2 you say to extract the 32 or 64 file into a new folder. What should the name of that folder be? And also does it go into the game folder where the .exe is? I tried doing exactly what you said and it still won't start the game.
In step 3 your folder should look like this just with files for Windows (mine shows files for Linux).
1641586857759.png

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes