3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
happy new year
normally i don´t like RPGM, but this one will be an exception. some grinding, but easy going.
much content already for a v0.1 release and a horny mom too. nice surprise.
with only mother and son as protagonists, the story should already be complete with 2-3 updates.
so one can be curious.
good work at all - keep it up.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Interesting enough, I guess, but really needs a walkthrough or hints or something. It's gotten to the point I don't have enough points to watch TV with mom, no chores, every time I click on anything upstairs it puts me back at the bottom of the stairs and there's nothing to see in the basement. The only thing I can do is click the end of the couch and "pass the time." After a time or two, all it gives me is "Too late to watch TV," but it won't let me upstairs to go to bed. I've got nothing left.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
The "femdom" is kind of creepy in this game.
But is nice to see a /ss/ game that goes straight to the point. Without the mom being the usual anti-incest fortress that need to be sieged. And actually actively seducing the guy. Damn... that's refreshing.
I'm sick and tired of overly uptight angry bitches, and/or passive weak willed mothers that still require 10 years of updates to make the MC achieve to finally make her swallow his load, and they keep their "b-but i'm your mom, it's wrong" attitude even after they already crossed all the mother/son boundaries already 50 updates before.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
If the MC ever leaves the house again, it will be under cover of night and at a dead run.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
You have great assets for this game, but your story kinda sucks donkey dick dude.

All i got from this scenario is that his mom is a bipolar abusive bitch that hits her son for no apparent reason, and then she sucks him off or something... Story have almost zero substance.

I guess its fine for a first release, but i really hope that you will rewrite it. Don't take this comment the wrong way, just giving a honest opinion. I wish you all the luck in future developing.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
You have great assets for this game, but your story kinda sucks donkey dick dude.

All i got from this scenario is that his mom is a bipolar abusive bitch that hits her son for no apparent reason, and then she sucks him off or something... Story have almost zero substance.

I guess its fine for a first release, but i really hope that you will rewrite it. Don't take this comment the wrong way, just giving a honest opinion. I wish you all the luck in future developing.
If you haven't figured it out, she's pretty much just an crazy incestuos pedo that molests her son. To me the dialog is fine for a game of this caliber: it just strings sex scenes together. It's not meant to be engaging or deep. Though such a concept could be, maybe even should be.

What seems pointless to me is the game elements. It's funny to slay the homework, but gating content works perpendicular to the story and scene setups.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes