3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
The only thing that need to be a bit improve would be have a status system to check how much Mom's approval and sexual tensions for each sexual action, because without it you really don't know how much and how many time you need to work until it trigger the event. The last one in bedroom up until now I can't access yet, whatever I go to her room's door the MC said I shouldn't bother her and that "the sexual tensions are too low"
Yes, same here whatever I go to her room's door the MC said I shouldn't bother her "the sexual tensions are too low"

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Reactions: DearLegend37
Mar 19, 2021
I liked it, the little bit of animations were a surprise, not only does the mom act like a random anime mom that has been prevalent in the last few years but the mc acts like a dense anime mc "she gave me a blowjob, she doesn't want it right?" probably cause he is a kid honestly.

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
you are on the right track with game a few things a little off but that is same things keep at it

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Although this is first release you have a solid base line here. Animation and graphics are good, with a simple but decent premise. I'm not sure what you have planned for the project, if you want just a simple fun incest game with lots of sex then ignore my comment. but if you want something that is more story/gameplay driven I have some ideas and suggestions...

I would say the pacing is currently a bit fast good for a beta, but not so great long term. It feels like 3days pass then all of a sudden you are banging the mom, this in many cases isn't necessarily a bad thing, the problem is the lack of interactions. Firstly I suggest a proper day/afternoon/ night/ week cycle. Makes choices and timing matter a bit more having specific day events. Next after lets say 1 week of being stuck, maybe food is getting low, and you need to go pick some up at the market down the street, this gives opportunities to meet new characters, could even do things like having to go pick something up from an aunt/ cousin. The character pool wouldn't need to be big, but 2-5 more could be a good thing. Also more thing in general to do around the house i.e: fix lights/ plumbing, fetch things from the basement/ attic, discover things around the house, basic chores, find hidden items you mom has laying around; like toys, lingerie, or old photos for backstory. Also a status screen that tells your current appeal and sexual tensions. For the homework maybe do a proper mini game and grades actually matter, if grades at the end of the week are bad you lose points, if they are good you gain points, and the better the grade the more appeal your mom gains at the end of the week so like a F is -1 point, D= 0 C = 1 B=2 A=3. But you could have an alternative with maybe you doing bad for lets say 2 weeks straight so your teacher offers to come by for tutoring, branching into more content.
Also if you skip the mini game you get 1/2 the possible point or something like that, so if all you do is skip it throughout the week your grade will not change, but if you miss your grade goes down.

As I said though, solid base line, even without all these things, and just a simple mom & son game, it is still good, albeit a bit repetitive at the moment, but I assume that that would be fixed along the way. Regardless of what you plan I'm looking forward to more updates!

Reactions: SimbaThePup

Borgadol

Aug 31, 2017
What's the violin piece at the title screen? File 1231223123.ogg in the bgm folder. I've never heard it before and Siri knows fuck all.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Having major issue. Downloaded file. There's an icon I'm not familiar with. Try to unpack it, but there's no option to choose 7-zip. Check Properties on the file. Says it is a .RAR. but it sure isn't acting like one. Help please.

Tried downloading by both MEGA & Gofile - same result.

Last edited:

NinjaHayate

Jun 21, 2019
Books and mops come after you like they're haunted. Hope those 2D object as monsters are just placeholders for now. Would be weird if 2D objects starts attacking 3D beings. Maybe the storm increased the mom's lust, the TV guide did say the storm was an unknown phenomena of sorts.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Having major issue. Downloaded file. There's an icon I'm not familiar with. Try to unpack it, but there's no option to choose 7-zip. Check Properties on the file. Says it is a .RAR. but it sure isn't acting like one. Help please.

Tried downloading by both MEGA & Gofile - same result.
Just got done DLing from mega and everything is fine on my end. Extracted okay with either 7zip or winrar.

CrazyRay00

Oct 10, 2021
Getting a hand-job by the couch is only way I see you increasing the mother sexual tension and even then I still don't have enough to enter her room when the day end.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes