3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Just needs sisters as well to better survive the storm, to pass the trauma of no father.
Hmm, my preferred extension for the cast would be mom's sister + her daughter (similar age to MC). Having MC already have a sister at this stage would feel a bit odd to me. I wouldn't mind the sister he's working on atm showing up in an epilogue though.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Well, this one really owns the mom-son incest, no doubt about that.

Kinda fun to beat up chores and homework *flexes muscles and brain*, but getting slapped around by the mom a few times isn't so cool.

The way tiles were set up is a little annoying -- in particular, the two twinkles for the couch and the son's desk are one tile too high, need to click one tile below them to activate. The stairs on the second floor are also a bit annoying, shouldn't have to click right above them to move off of them.

Impressive amount of content. I do wish there were sound effects for the animations though -- skin slapping would be nice, but especially some moans.

A couple of the scenes are not repeatable -- first handjob/blowjob (which is also the only blowjob content so far), and first vaginal sex. For first handjob/blowjob, save after seeing the mom naked for first time from bathroom, but before talking to her on the couch again. For first vaginal, save after getting thighjob in the shower, but before walking out of the bathroom. Besides those two saved scenes, everything else is repeatable once you get access to it.

Overall, a promising start for a first version from a new dev.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks like my kind of game. The mom is definitely hot and I'd 10/10 would let her push me down. That said, I hope the femdom isn't too hardcore. I'm fine with some femdom but when it goes too far that's a bit too much for my taste.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
It can be tried for those who want to see a hot mother. There are quite a few repeatable scenes compared to the first version. Other than that, the game is repetitive, there is nothing to talk about in terms of gameplay. Still a good start. Also, please fix that ladder. Going upstairs is a little frustrating

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Also, in this version, can we enter the bedroom when our mother is working and sleeping? I tried but i can't enter

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
name looks nice but did not like the model . I think 3d would be better . did not like 2d types game.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
How can I increase the "sexual tension" when I want to go into the bedroom?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes