3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I like the look of this! Will check back from time to time since the art is nice and it's got the key MILF tag. Good luck with development. :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the game and I must say this is a good game, okay the chores and homework kinda too repeatable but the sex animation and the story are very good so far. Hopefully to see the next update soon, could be fun to see beside the Mom we got someone like the Aunt or maybe her friend to join the fun with

Reactions: Godslayer6911

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
I nevee played 3dcg games so I'mma ask. How can you play a game where it's just a "game.exe" for Joiplay?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
This indeed needs a shota tag - its not in "do we have a rule 7 problem?"-territory, but the protagonist definitely is a shota (done consistently, thankfully). The RPGM engine is used responsibly here, no need to be scared off by that. The story already develops pretty far - probably about 80% of what would be needed for a decent ending (but there is potential to go beyond that).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The only thing that need to be a bit improve would be have a status system to check how much Mom's approval and sexual tensions for each sexual action, because without it you really don't know how much and how many time you need to work until it trigger the event. The last one in bedroom up until now I can't access yet, whatever I go to her room's door the MC said I shouldn't bother her and that "the sexual tensions are too low"

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
While I'm not a big fan of rpgm based games due to the stupid amount of running around etc (house chores is about the only one I do like) I'll take a look.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This isn't bad for what is a straightforward kind of a game. I'm not much of a fan of RPG games but this is worth the repetitive effort.

Good Start. :coffee:

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
The tittle made me go into autopilot mode- instant download!
MC having sex with his own mother? YES!
MC alone ind some sort of quarantine, isolation, lone island scenario? YES!
Fap profit? HELL YES!

XD

Reactions: Soggy Bread

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Looks like a great start.

QUESTION:
Is there a way to increase your sexual tension to the point you can go in her bedroom at night, or have I reached the end of this version?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is there a way to increase your sexual tension to the point you can go in her bedroom at night, or have I reached the end of this version?
I don't know for sure, but I haven't found a way and everything else was straight-forward. So I suspect that that is indeed the end of 0.1.

Reactions: FisherMatt
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes