3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Just speculation on the two new characters dev didn't specify.
Ah yeah, he posted this in his dev. thread.
"There will also be 2 additional characters that will have sex with you while your mother is busy being pregnant"

Everything is possible. Lets hope they are both sex hungry like the mom :LUL:

Reactions: azzjah

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
One question, is there a scene in the milf's room at bedtime? She says that my sexual tension is low, I increase it but I'm starting to think that there isn't or I'm stuck in some bug, someone enlighten me, thanks.
Well if you mean the mom, yes there are scenes if you just keep working at it. Here are a couple. Screenshot (557).png Screenshot (558).png

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I am quite curious about the new characters. I presume one will be a teacher, and the other might be the infamous childhood friend. He has to get his low self-esteem somewhere, and having a tsundere childhood friend who is more tsun than dere would do it, especially if she's an Asuka clone. (please don't make an Asuka clone. I will drop this game like DC almost dropped their cinematic universe if a clone of her appears)

Well if you mean the mom, yes there are scenes if you just keep working at it. Here are a couple. View attachment 1606339 View attachment 1606340
No, he means after you can bang her in the living room on the couch, stirring her up in the kitchen, get ridden in the workout area and taking charge in the bathroom. It is well after those scenes you showed.

He is referring to when the only thing you cannot do is go to her room, where it keeps saying 'Not enough sexual tension' and there is no means of increasing said tension. That is where this version's content ends.

Reactions: El Buho

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How do you raise sexual tension? After the second day, she no longer lets me help her in the kitchen, or sit with her to watch TV...

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
So is the only pregnancy content going to be the flashbacks? Because as far as I've seen there is no other in the current build.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So is the only pregnancy content going to be the flashbacks? Because as far as I've seen there is no other in the current build.
The flashback is the only preg content in the current built (besides the "knoch me up" dialogues), we'll get much more in the next version (which will hopefully come out by the end of the month).

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I am quite curious about the new characters. I presume one will be a teacher, and the other might be the infamous childhood friend. He has to get his low self-esteem somewhere, and having a tsundere childhood friend who is more tsun than dere would do it, especially if she's an Asuka clone. (please don't make an Asuka clone. I will drop this game like DC almost dropped their cinematic universe if a clone of her appears)

No, he means after you can bang her in the living room on the couch, stirring her up in the kitchen, get ridden in the workout area and taking charge in the bathroom. It is well after those scenes you showed.

He is referring to when the only thing you cannot do is go to her room, where it keeps saying 'Not enough sexual tension' and there is no means of increasing said tension. That is where this version's content ends.
u can increas it by have her give u handjob at sofa

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
u can increas it by have her give u handjob at sofa
Nope, tried that. It doesn't do anything, and I have raised the tension through that option well over 40 times. It is an artifact because there is no way to go hump the mom while she's sleeping after banging her the first time in her bedroom. Like I said: end of content.

Either that, or it is a bug. This is v0.1, so a few bugs are to be expected. Hell, it appears completely bug free for a first release, which is rare. Kudos to the game maker for that.

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Nope, tried that. It doesn't do anything, and I have raised the tension through that option well over 40 times. It is an artifact because there is no way to go hump the mom while she's sleeping after banging her the first time in her bedroom. Like I said: end of content.

Either that, or it is a bug. This is v0.1, so a few bugs are to be expected. Hell, it appears completely bug free for a first release, which is rare. Kudos to the game maker for that.
It ain't a bug, I've checked the files for the current build and the only bedroom content is for the sex cutscene. So the scene is just not implimented. 1643173823761.png

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes