3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Mah god. The boy's becoming a walking inflatable dildo doll with all those women lusting for him.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Pretty sure this deserves a [Rape] tag now (truthfully it kinda always did) with the teachers as the instigators. Hell [Blackmail] as well for the same reason. Also, is it still a [Harem] if there are 6 different women/girls routinely "encouraging" you to sex them?

Keep up the good work. (y)

Reactions: shakytube

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I can't play this update.
1. You need to change clothes in your room every 5 seconds.
2. Mom hates you now and refuses to talk to you.
3. I spent most of 0.1 not knowing you can mop again. Now you're fucked whether you visit the teachers or not. Edit: LITERALLY A GAME OVER. LOL
4. More RPGM combat for the sake of RPGM combat.
5. (Mostly my fault) Game folder isn't named after version, so File Explorer crashed trying to cancel an overwrite of previous version.

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I downloaded the new version, but when I launch the game the "continue" button does not activate (just an error beep sound) and it only wants me to start a new game. So is it possible to load saves from the previous version onto the updated version??

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I downloaded the new version, but when I launch the game the "continue" button does not activate (just an error beep sound) and it only wants me to start a new game. So is it possible to load saves from the previous version onto the updated version??
Unlike Renpy games, RPGM don't (typically) carry over your saved games. However you CAN copy your Isolated with Mom/www/save folder from v0.1 to v0.2 and continue that way. Worked fine for me.

Reactions: El Buho

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
I do have one comment though. MAN THE MC IS SUCH A PUSSY.

That is all. Oh and this is probably for men who like to be dominated, I prefer to be in the driver seat but this will have to do.

Dabset

Oct 16, 2019
Really enjoying it so far, but I do have one gripe. The MC shouting "Mom!" over and over again gets old fast.

Reactions: shakytube

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Really enjoying it so far, but I do have one gripe. The MC shouting "Mom!" over and over again gets old fast.
Could be worse...

"Oh, Tenant, I love you so much!"
"Oh, Landlady! Mmm! I've missed drinking from these!"
"Yes! Drink Landlady's milk, baby! It has always belonged to you!"
"Mmmm... Landlady's milk... *suck!* First time since... Signing lease...Mph!"
"Yes, Tenant! Oooh! And your cock is so much better than your Landlord's ever was!"
"I can't believe I'm actually fucking the pussy that gave lease to me! Oh, Landlady!!!"

Merong

Jan 6, 2018
With no change log, I have found only 3 scenes from this update (in school, each teachers)
Is there any other scene?

Oct 3, 2019
So far for 0.2 I've found the PregMom kitchen BJ and shower sex scene (Happy and Really Happy respectively)

And I've got the Audrey rub scene and Marge fingerfuck scene, am I missing anything or is that it so far?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
I know it's really anoying to read that but i lost my save and i'm not relly into redoing all the grind day routine ofthe 0,1 so if someone have the save for the end of the0,1it would be great

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes