3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Well, I'm just starting to play this game with my expectations pretty high, but I need a little help from you here!
Whenever I sit on the couch or take a shower so that the stress goes down, I also lower the approval and then mother comes to screw me in the neck and increases the stress to the maximum!
So basically I spend all my time trying to get away from mom and lower the stress until game over sets in!
Is there something I'm missing that makes the approval go up without raising the stress and lower the stress without lowering the approval?

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Well, I'm just starting to play this game with my expectations pretty high, but I need a little help from you here!
Whenever I sit on the couch or take a shower so that the stress goes down, I also lower the approval and then mother comes to screw me in the neck and increases the stress to the maximum!
So basically I spend all my time trying to get away from mom and lower the stress until game over sets in!
Is there something I'm missing that makes the approval go up without raising the stress and lower the stress without lowering the approval?
take coffie and food all time, 1 coffie u get and 2 food

Reactions: Terminatorgames

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I listed some tips earlier that might help.

In your case, tip #3 is probably what you're looking for. You can shower and watch TV with mom which saves some approval.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Oh man, this is crazy!:alien:
THX guys for the help but
I don't remember playing a game so hard! Not even the GOD OF WAR, hihi!
Mr Boraginol, couldn't you make the game a little easier?
I've made 50 attempts and always lost almost at the beginning, hihi :LOL: !

Last edited:

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
It run to slow. what happend with performance I dont se any big renders (I dont have a big PC but, this seems to be to heavy to run)

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
This "game" is stupid. You can do ALL off your chores and just be left with nothing to do as your approval deteriorates.
Do something like watch TV or take a shower (literally the ONLY thing you can do other than stand around, and your approval rate STILL goes down. WHO disapproves of someone who has done all their chores and has absolutely NOTHING else to do. There should be SOMETHING you can do that stops her approval going down when you've done everything you can to make it go up. A productive hobby like working out, reading, writing, piano practice. It doesn't need to boost her approval, just stop it going down when there is NOTHING else do do. That or give enough chores to do through out the full day.

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
This "game" is stupid. You can do ALL off your chores and just be left with nothing to do as your approval deteriorates.
Do something like watch TV or take a shower (literally the ONLY thing you can do other than stand around, and your approval rate STILL goes down. WHO disapproves of someone who has done all their chores and has absolutely NOTHING else to do. There should be SOMETHING you can do that stops her approval going down when you've done everything you can to make it go up. A productive hobby like working out, reading, writing, piano practice. It doesn't need to boost her approval, just stop it going down when there is NOTHING else do do. That or give enough chores to do through out the full day.
Studying at the desk in your room can be done at any time. However, some people mentioned having trouble with the approval dropping randomly there.

Eric Johnson

Nov 26, 2017
Not sure what I am doing wrong

I have the sexual tension bar almost done, I can get handjobs everywhere, but giving her photos does nothing, and they respawn each day
In the evening do the laundry a second time, you will recieve her bikini so it might lead to something new?

Reactions: Reese7777

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
where are all of the scenes that are metioned in the changelog about ver 4.5-4.6 i cant find them

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes