3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
was low on approval, did study to get more but lost approval with study because of a bug (maybe) and got game over, twice. Will not play again.

• Angry
Reactions: DevSteve

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
In certain scenes , moms monologues are unable to read because her image gets over the dialogue, is it fixable in settings?nvm, was a problem with compressed file

Last edited:

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
When i play this game it makes my computer goes slow and stopped many time beside the advance of the game goes tooo slow ..
What should i do to make the game goes faster ?
Or how to make the resolution more less ?

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Can't wait next update, really nice work. Someone know other games with shota mom/son dad/daughter like this one ? :rolleyes::love:

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Can't wait next update, really nice work. Someone know other games with shota mom/son dad/daughter like this one ? :rolleyes::love:
Town of Passion, Zombie's Retreat, Insexual Awakening. The last ones also have a second part

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When i play this game it makes my computer goes slow and stopped many time beside the advance of the game goes tooo slow ..
What should i do to make the game goes faster ?
Or how to make the resolution more less ?
Update engine files with newer one from .

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
what's wrong with you all, I just finish the game in the first try. Just dont mind with 'Approval' going low when decreasing stress (by doing shower or watch tv), keep on eyes on 'stress' and 'sexual tension'. You can consume the meal or coffee (open item menu to consume it ) to decreasing stress without lowering approval.

what I found to trigger the event (increasing the sexual tension)
07.47 (after wakeup) go to bathroom-> chores/laundry
10.00 kitchen -> chores/mopping
12.00 kitchen -> helping cook
14.00 study
17.00-17.59 shower
20.00 watch tv
22.00 sleep / give the photo
So just don't worry about getting bitten by Your Mom, even thought that maxes stress...I guess I must be stupid, because even after trying to follow your tips, i'm dead. This game is too stressful to be worth it, sorry.

Reactions: Ayal

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the game has potential, needs some proof reading and some help in coding(which i can't offer) the art is slightly above the average, but the concept of the story is good u.u

i wouldn't mind seeing some romantic pegging(that doesn't involve humiliation or sissification of ANY kind)

Reactions: zARRR

killerz84

Aug 13, 2020
Hi everyone!! I kinda joke at this game can't survive more that 2 day, just game over, please any tip to keep the stress and approval balanced... Thanks

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes