3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
How do you get access to the laundry room scenes? The only one I have is her walking on the treadmill.

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
How do I make the sexual tension bar is at maximum? Mine is VERY close, but not complete.

LAMM14

Nov 15, 2017
after I give her the bikini for a weird reason the cg of the animation stays there and the game keeps running (cant see nothing but the mom laying down)

Reactions: DevSteve

OMB

Jul 9, 2019
V.3 stress rates were fine people just like to complain when you have to actually play a game. Current build is unplayable approval goes up and immediately drops back down after studying.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
The newest update broke this game. Approval goes down way fast, stress goes up way more (exact opposite what the changelog said they did) things like doing dishes LOWERS approval...

This is pretty unplayable like this. I was sad when I got the bikini and it broke the game, now I found a couple new interactions which is neat but since I keep losing approval and get stressed way too easy, I really don't like playing this and will have to wait for a bug fix.
Same here, last update broke it.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
what's wrong with you all, I just finish the game in the first try. Just dont mind with 'Approval' going low when decreasing stress (by doing shower or watch tv), keep on eyes on 'stress' and 'sexual tension'. You can consume the meal or coffee (open item menu to consume it ) to decreasing stress without lowering approval.

what I found to trigger the event (increasing the sexual tension)
07.47 (after wakeup) go to bathroom-> chores/laundry
10.00 kitchen -> chores/mopping
12.00 kitchen -> helping cook
14.00 study
17.00-17.59 shower
20.00 watch tv
22.00 sleep / give the photo
how do we know that we've reached the current update? I've got high sex tension and the bikini i can't give it to her

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
unplayable. literally very close to max approval just to see it go down to almost half again. might try a modded version of the game but this is a waste of time

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
the fact you guys are GETTING the bikini when its supposed to be removed shows how broken this version is. You guys understand, can you manage your stress through food and coffee? Yes. Is it worth it when its utterly broken and the opposite of how the game is supposed to be running? Really not, hopefully the dev fixes it soon instead of people adamantly playing the game in its broken state instead of getting him to fix the mass amount of bugs he introduced this last update.

• Angry

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
what bikini?
rechesd teh end of 0.4 but bikini none
Are you sure? For me it came up saying "you have reached the end of v4....."
after I give her the bikini for a weird reason the cg of the animation stays there and the game keeps running (cant see nothing but the mom laying down)
What I did to pass this is just wait in that frozen scene. Let the clock continue within the game. After about 5 real life minutes the game then will jump to the end of that scene and you can carry on.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
What I did to pass this is just wait in that frozen scene. Let the clock continue within the game. After about 5 real life minutes the game then will jump to the end of that scene and you can carry on.
Correct, I did the same. So if anyone isnt getting that message they cannot have been at the end of the content.

What I think might be part of the issue that some are having is cross-version saving. For me, I had no issues starting the game from scratch in V4 to the end (with the exception of the bikini scene bug).

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017

Correct, I did the same. So if anyone isnt getting that message they cannot have been at the end of the content.

What I think might be part of the issue that some are having is cross-version saving. For me, I had no issues starting the game from scratch in V4 to the end (with the exception of the bikini scene bug).
The "reached the end of v0.4" message seems to trigger when you have enough sexual tension to see all the available scenes. It's not necessarily because you have seen everything available. A lot of the scenes require performing actions at certain times that are difficult to guess.

The bikini should not be available in version 0.4. Dev mentioned removing it in the changelog because of the freezing you experienced. Old saves could definitely have the variables that allowed you to get it if they work though.

Reactions: DevSteve and IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The "reached the end of v0.4" message seems to trigger when you have enough sexual tension to see all the available scenes. It's not necessarily because you have seen everything available. A lot of the scenes require performing actions at certain times that are difficult to guess.

The bikini should not be available in version 0.4. Dev mentioned removing it in the changelog because of the freezing you experienced. Old saves could definitely have the variables that allowed you to get it if they work though.
Sounds plausable. Seems to me I did it all right then, I mean I checked the movies and images within the game anyway and ive seen those, so ive not missed anything. However as you say, somehow others maybe achieving the target before seeing some content, but I guess thats a loophole the dev needs to address... :)

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Sounds plausable. Seems to me I did it all right then, I mean I checked the movies and images within the game anyway and ive seen those, so ive not missed anything. However as you say, somehow others maybe achieving the target before seeing some content, but I guess thats a loophole the dev needs to address... :)
I agree. In addition to missing some of the last scenes because of the message, there's also the problem where the scenes don't advance in order. If you gain enough tension or approval without discovering a scene location, the early versions in that location just get skipped.

Reactions: pequi and IXL
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes