3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

User-Name

Dec 6, 2018
" Nerfed stress mechanic and buffed stress relievers. "

Think that's backwards mate. Seriously though, why have decay on approval at ALL? either have it happen a little per sleep cycle, or not at all and have the overall gains reduced by a small amount. Game is supposed to be fap material, not a fuckin chore.

ScorpiusLee

Aug 19, 2020
I feel the current game system(stress and sex tension levels) is ok.
My only problem is that it's hard to empathize with the son,but everyone has their own preference...

Reactions: DevSteve

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
This is such a chore to play lol

---My approval just went down after studying? I have no idea what's happening anymore

Reactions: LM1

cthonianmessiah

Jan 1, 2020
Dynamic between the player stats seems completely unbalanced, events don't modify stats in the direction they say they do, bad end looks inevitable by day 2. Would not play again.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
PLS REMOVE THE LIGHTING MECHANICC IN THIS GAME!!!! IM BEGGING YOU!!!! ITS SO LAAAGGGG!!!!! ALSO WHY THE APROVAL DROP IS TOO FUCKINGG FASTTT!!!!????

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
I'm absolutely not a fan of RPGM and I'm missing a tool a la 0x52URM with which you could make changes yourself. I found version 0.1 promising and entertaining.

The developer may have had something in mind with the REMAKE, but the change in the plot (mom goes vampire?) and the still images / extreme lags are definitely not progress. on a gaming pc, a game that looks more like pacman from 1980 should actually run smoothly, especially since the old version didn't show these problems.

playing in gallery mod mode is not a solution either. i hope the developer gets back to what worked and was entertaining, otherwise he will probably lose a lot of fans.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Suddenly the pregnancy tag is gone. Why is that?¿?
To add some detail to a previous reply: 0.2 included pregnancy, but 0.3 and 0.4 are post-remake where the dev is changing the story progression. I'm sure it'll come back, but it hasn't got there yet.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Hello
I'm absolutely not a fan of RPGM and I'm missing a tool a la 0x52URM with which you could make changes yourself. I found version 0.1 promising and entertaining.

The developer may have had something in mind with the REMAKE, but the change in the plot (mom goes vampire?) and the still images / extreme lags are definitely not progress. on a gaming pc, a game that looks more like pacman from 1980 should actually run smoothly, especially since the old version didn't show these problems.

playing in gallery mod mode is not a solution either. i hope the developer gets back to what worked and was entertaining, otherwise he will probably lose a lot of fans.
right now i dont care about what mom doing but the fucing lag, dude. the lag and the aproval not progress correcttly. the developer become evil right now..

Reactions: Grex and PandaGuts

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
the game is good, but a lot of things I don't like.

-Status system, jumps too hard.
-The scenes skipped for no apparent reason. the touching scene jumps to hj and then hj another one on the same day already bj. I miss some plot of the scene here. Because so far it looks like "grind" until the next one.
- The game lags often, very often

And besides, I'm waiting for the next update

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Are you guys playing this on really old pcs? Mine is pretty outdated already and I didn't experience any lag.

Reactions: DevSteve
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes