3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
just started up the game and when the mom is on the screen there's a black square behind her is there a fix for this

Greybourn

Nov 14, 2020
Game is trash sorry, don't know who other than a masochist could rate this 4-5* run around trying to keep the BS game over stress low and you make no other progress.. Stress is way out of balance

Reactions: PandaGuts and oni

FCKHEREWEGOAGAIN

Dec 19, 2021
This is gold! After some tries i found the way to play. Developer if you read this, please add footjob content, and more femdom like rimming or forced thing by mom. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Firenn

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the main issue right now is that there isn't much content yet so it ends up feeling a bit repetitive. I still enjoyed it, we don't have that many games where the mom is the one trying to corrupt the mc, so games like this are always welcomed.

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
Somehow finished it on first try. Stress management is very confusing at the beginning, then it gets easier when you figure out the daily routine. Just eat meals/coffee and run around FAST so you dont waste time between actions. Also, study is a scam, just like in real life.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
The game was fine the previous update, was a little bit hard but was doable. If the changelogs actually did the opposite and made the game harder as others have suggested, then this would definitely be terrible as the previous state was already kinda annoying to manage as you're constantly constantly managing the stress and never having a break. The reason why I'm only reading and commenting about it is because I'm not interested in the amount of content the remake has at the moment and I'd rather just wait for more actual content than bothering wiht probably a few more images added. Game has a lot of potential tho and the graphical improvement of the remake is actually nice. Just needs more actual content.

Reactions: PandaGuts

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I love this game... but now I feel like the more updates the worse.... 0.3 - 0.4

I like being a Really mother and son couple.
*They are not stepmother or stepson*
I like MC's mom get pregnant

I don't like femdom BDSM
I don't like Mc's stressful state

oni

Sep 23, 2017
This game is confusing as ****. I was trying to progress, but by the time I reach the new morning I always had the same amount of approval as the past day.

May 3, 2022
There should be some sort of in game guide to let player know that what event he missed or if have finished the update, its irritating to figure it out by trail and error method.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes